Your Least Favorite Team

north dakota

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I love all of this hatred for the Lakers. :P Bring it on. 'Cause we'll keep on winning. :winner:

But seriously, I don't know why people don't hate the Boston Celtics more. Their fans are arrogant, toe-rag infested, banshees who will consistently hold on the the fact the they have 17 titles which makes them the best team ever just 'cause. Even though they only have one more title than the Lakers and they haven't been nearly consistent as the Lakers have.

Since the NBA's inception, the Lakers have only missed the playoffs 5 times. Five times, :jawdrop: which is outstanding.

The Celtics, before the Big " :spam::censored: Three" were irrelevant ( (sleepz) ) in the league, while the Lakers were winning what? :trophy: That's right, trophies.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

NFL: Bears, Vikings, Dolphins, Patriots (and I hate any team that Brett Favre is playing for)

NBA: Heat, Lakers (yes, I will admit that they are the best team in the NBA and I have alot of respect for Kobe Bryant, that doesn't mean I don't hate them)

MLB: Yankees

NHL: Penguins

NCAAF: Notre Dame

NCAAB: North Carolina

AFL: Collingwood

S14: Brumbies, Waratahs

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

NFL Patriots

MLB Phillies

NHL Flyers

NBA Lakers

No Jets? I'm surprised.

The Patriots have been more successful then the Jets over the last decade. The law of sports hate dictates that they shall be hated more.

Instead of picking teams that I dislike, I will pick teams that are just lame: logo-wise, name-wise, stadium-wise, etc.

MLB - Texas Rangers

NHL - Atlanta Thrashers

NFL - Houston Texans

NCAAF - Boston College Eagles

NCAAB - University of South Florida

MLS - Sporting KC

La Liga - Atletico Madrid

EPL - Chelsea

New addition to my list: The Pittsburgh Penguins. I never hated Pittsburgh's hockey teams the way I hated their football and baseball teams and until the Blue Jackets I always half-heartedly rooted for them, but dealing with their fans last Saturday tipped me. The Penguins are my new least favorite NHL team. I'll cheer for the Red Wings before I cheer for the guinos.

PvO6ZWJ.png

But seriously, I don't know why people don't hate the Boston Celtics more. Their fans are arrogant, toe-rag infested, banshees who will consistently hold on the the fact the they have 17 titles which makes them the best team ever just 'cause.

Here's the thing: a lot of Lakers fans act the exact same way, and living in San Diego, I know a lot of bandwagon Lakers fans who didn't say :censored: about supporting them before Phil Jackson started coaching them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

But seriously, I don't know why people don't hate the Boston Celtics more. Their fans are arrogant, toe-rag infested, banshees who will consistently hold on the the fact the they have 17 titles which makes them the best team ever just 'cause.

Here's the thing: a lot of Lakers fans act the exact same way, and living in San Diego, I know a lot of bandwagon Lakers fans who didn't say :censored: about supporting them before Phil Jackson started coaching them.

I know bandwagon Lakers fans here in Baltimore who barely realize the season has started. And they won't watch their first Laker game of the season until maybe the Conference Finals. And once the Finals start, they are all of a sudden the biggest Lakers fans ever.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

MLB: Yankees and Phillies. Rivals.

NHL: Rangers. Rival.

NFL: Patriots. Rival. Cowboys, too, which is a rival as well.

NCAA Basketball: Georgetown and UConn. Rivals. Okay, and Duke.

NCAA Lacrosse: Johns Hopkins. Rival.

NCAA Football: West Virginia. Rival. ....And USC, Michigan, Florida, Oklahoma, and Miami. Going a little off the path here :P

NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson

Since my trip there last month, add Rutgers to my list for NCAA Football

Also I forgot to do NBA, for that I'll say Celtics, Heat, and Lakers

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

1) The Montreal Canadiens

2) The Ottawa Senators

3) The Pittsburgh Penguins

4) The Vancouver Canucks

GO LEAFS GO!

5) The Georgia Bulldogs

6) The Alabama Crimson Tide

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

MLB: Yankees, Mets, Phillies, Red Sox

NFL: Giants, Jets, Eagles, Bears, Vikings, Patriots

NBA: Knicks, Nets, 76ers, Magic, Celtics, Pistons

NHL: Rangers, Flyers, Hurricanes

NCAA: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, LSU, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan

So in a nutshell, I hate teams that are rivals with the teams that I like, and teams in the Northeastern United States

...and just for added enjoyment -

(Don't watch this link if you're at work b/c there is a lot of curse words in it)

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived