2010 NFL Futbol Americano

tohasbo

So much I want to say but am trying to refrain.

Why is there a Hispanic day/month but not an Asian, European, or African game day? Why does only one group get pandered to a regular basis.

This makes me glad hockey is my favorite sport where they don't go out of there way to accomadate the Latin community through stupidity and changing langauges.

I'm waiting on my Italian heritage, Polish heritage, etc. days.

The Mets put Los on their jerseys, yet Queens has a HUGE Asian population. Where is the Korean jerseys? It would be wrong either way though, changing a language shows respect for another country, not a heritage. It just assumes they don't speak english.

What has sports come to?

2ly2w09.jpg

Why is there a Hispanic day/month but not an Asian, European, or African game day? Why does only one group get pandered to a regular basis.

This makes me glad hockey is my favorite sport where they don't go out of there way to accomadate the Latin community through stupidity and changing langauges.

The Mets put Los on their jerseys, yet Queens has a HUGE Asian population. Where is the Korean jerseys? It would be wrong either way though, changing a language shows respect for another country, not a heritage. It just assumes they don't speak english.

What has sports come to?

What have you come to into being either a bigot or just naive to who a sports league wants to increase their audience? While the EPL, Serie A, or La Liga does not do something so specific, they had immigration rules regarding players for teams in place while the NFL and MLB did not.

FYI, most baseball teams hols "heritage nights" for those of European descent see CWS and "faith nights" for those who are Christian see Texas Rangers. Look them up and then reflect on your lack of knowledge.

What has sports come to?

What have you come to into being either a bigot or just naive to who a sports league wants to increase their audience? While the EPL, Serie A, or La Liga does not do something so specific, they had immigration rules regarding players for teams in place while the NFL and MLB did not.

FYI, most baseball teams hols "heritage nights" for those of European descent see CWS and "faith nights" for those who are Christian see Texas Rangers. Look them up and then reflect on your lack of knowledge.

This does not increase their audience. It's just a slap in the face to every other heritage that does not have their own month.

I hate things that have become. Pro sports getting involved in something like this is asinine. Especially in the MLB with a huge number of latin players and viewers. What audience are they increasing by changing the language of their jerseys?

Most teams don't do :censored: for anyone else. And a few baseball teams that have a night here and there?! HA! Baseball is hispanic heritage all season, handfuls of players on each team barely speak english.

This is grotesque attempt at gaining new viewers and personally very insulting.

I just love how typical the bigot comments become because I don't like other languages and ONLY certain nationalities catered to in America. I bet I'm a bigot because I oppose illegal immigration huh?

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived