NBA Store - New Hardwood Classics

Windmill360

Word, it shall be mine, wish they would have left the Grizzlies word mark screen printed like it's supposed to be, the printing on the crappy stitchable low end crest fades too fast

Actually, on the original Grizzlies jerseys (at least from 1995-97) the "Vancouver" and black & brown shadow under the wordmark were sublimated. The "Grizzlies" wordmark was sewn-on. I used to have a game-worn Blue Edwards jersey...

Dang, these are awesome. Every one of them are top notch, I'm especially glad to see Phoenix's shooting sun jersey up.

Anyone know if the mountain Jazz or the teal Pistons could be seen later on?

Also, I could be completely mistaken, but I thought they made hats to go with the jerseys. If that is true, are there/will there be any for this new set? I think a Grizzlies, Suns, or Mavericks hat would be nice.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Am I the only one who prefers this Grizz jersey to that?

IMG_4393.JPG

No, you aren't. That look was top-notch.

The first jersey I ever bought was a Derrick Coleman Nets jersey, because they didn't make Drazen Petrovic jerseys. I am most intrigued by this development.

Make that 3. By the way, does anyone have a close-up of the trim on those teal atroci... beauties?

Make that four...these were, in my opinion, their best uniforms sets. Better than the original teals, and a hell of a lot better than the current ones.

Am I the only one who prefers this Grizz jersey to that?

IMG_4393.JPG

No, you aren't. That look was top-notch.

The first jersey I ever bought was a Derrick Coleman Nets jersey, because they didn't make Drazen Petrovic jerseys. I am most intrigued by this development.

Make that 3. By the way, does anyone have a close-up of the trim on those teal atroci... beauties?

Make that four...these were, in my opinion, their best uniforms sets. Better than the original teals, and a hell of a lot better than the current ones.

Five, they're great, FAR better than the mess they wear now.

The Bryant "Big County" Reeves will dominate the NBA days... ha...

display_image.jpg

reeves0407.jpg

reeves150.jpg

Bibby didn't embarrass the uniforms at least:

grizzlies-bibby-gasol.jpg

87Redskins.png

Dang, these are awesome. Every one of them are top notch, I'm especially glad to see Phoenix's shooting sun jersey up.

Also, I could be completely mistaken, but I thought they made hats to go with the jerseys. If that is true, are there/will there be any for this new set? I think a Grizzlies, Suns, or Mavericks hat would be nice.

I was inclined to believe that there was some sort of 10-year rule, since the teal Grizz and "shooting sun" Suns jerseys were last worn in 2000, and they were just released. And the teal Pistons and mountain Jazz were technically worn less than 10 years ago. But then I realized that the classic blue Nash Mavs jersey was worn less than 10 years ago too, and that was released this year. So I'm not really sure any more.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Word, it shall be mine, wish they would have left the Grizzlies word mark screen printed like it's supposed to be, the printing on the crappy stitchable low end crest fades too fast

Actually, on the original Grizzlies jerseys (at least from 1995-97) the "Vancouver" and black & brown shadow under the wordmark were sublimated. The "Grizzlies" wordmark was sewn-on. I used to have a game-worn Blue Edwards jersey...

I suppose so, for some reason I thought the whole word mark was screen printed on these...

vangriz1chil33.JPG

I doubt we'll see either one of those for years, especially the Jazz as they have so many in the music note style, I'd love to see a purple mountain one made, those mountain jerseys are the only good jerseys they've had in franchise history IMO.

And I'd love to see a teal pistons with the horse, I really like the red from that set too which is extremely rare.

Oh and M & N has caps to match the Griz and Mavs, they haven't made that era Suns hat yet for some reason, just older ones...

They actually had the black version of the shooting sun for sale last season.

Almost certain they're bootlegs, I'm never seen a legit seller selling them, all they had in the Suns last year was Kevin Johnson and Thunder Dan in the white Suns Burst jerseys, those are good bootlegs though, I'm getting the Chuck in black.

Archived