2010 mlb Postseason Champions Gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The generic playoff stuff was in stores at 6:00 AM this morning. Assuming they'll open at 6:00 again to hawk the division champs gear.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The generic playoff stuff was in stores at 6:00 AM this morning. Assuming they'll open at 6:00 again to hawk the division champs gear.

The CBP Majestic shop opened up after the win. Although I'd like to get the shirt, I'll pass. I got the shirt in '07 and '09, but not in '08. Did I mention that I'm superstitious?

andysoccer12a.png

The CBP Majestic shop opened up after the win. Although I'd like to get the shirt, I'll pass. I got the shirt in '07 and '09, but not in '08. Did I mention that I'm superstitious?

Modells was open till midnight after the phillies won lastnight....and opened up at 6am also today

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

i see the hat has been getting a lot of love. personally, i hate when they do generic "playoff" hats instead of division champions. they did it in 2006 and haven't done it again until this year. i know this solution eliminates what i'm sure is the pain of making two seperate hats (one for division champs, one for wild card), but i feel like it sort of just downplays the significance of winning a division while simultaneously reeking of laziness. just IMO.

sig2024.png

LOL @ the No Tropicana Field reference in the Rays gear. Classic. tongue.gif

Well the stadium shows up on the division champions shirts, which we obviously haven't seen yet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What a great night here in Cincinnati last night. The Reds pro shop is usually open for an hour after a home game, but they modified that last night to an all day sale. They stayed open all night and are currently still open. They will close tonight as usual an hour after the end of the game but will then re-open again tomorrow at 7am. As of this morning they had sold about 80% of their current supplies with more expected today. I think there will be some tired employees to go along with tired fans and players today.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived