2010 mlb Postseason Champions Gear

TrueYankee26

I hope the Yankees clinch the AL East so that shirt becomes a reality! :)

Also I'm gonna make some educated guesses for the eliminated teams if they got those division champs shirts

Red Sox: Green Monster in Red

Blue Jays: Rogers Centre w/ Toronto skyline in Blue

Orioles: B&O Warehouse in Orange

Tigers: Comerica Park exterior in Orange

White Sox: Exploding Scoreboard in Grey

Indians: Jacobs Fiels exterior in Red

Royals: The fountain in Royal Blue

Angels: Big A Statue? in Red with "Four In A Row" in Blue under it

Athletics: Coliseum exterior in Green

Mariners: SAFECO Field w/ Space Needle in Navy

Mets: Home Run Apple w/ New York Skyline in Orange

Marlins: Sun-Life Stadium exterior in Teal

Nationals: Capitol Hill in Red

Cardinals: Busch Field w/ Gateway Arch in Red with "Two in a Row" under it

Cubs: Wrigley Field exterior in Blue

Brewers: Miller Park exterior in Navy

Pirates: Allegheny River w/ Bridge & Pittsburgh skyline in Yellow

Astros: Minute Maid Park exterior in Brick Red

Dodgers: Chavez Ravine in Blue with "Three In a Row" under it

Diamondbacks: Chase Field in Brick Red

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone might own the copyright to the phrase 'back-to-back,' which might be why they say 'two-in-a-row.' I know that's the case with 'three-peat.'

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Look at our nifty claw and antlers we are so unique by having hand gestures that promote team bonding.

Get out of here, Rangers. Zip it up.

But congrats on making it to the WS.

What's wrong with teams having things like this to get closer together? I enjoy seeing teams have personality.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Look at our nifty claw and antlers we are so unique by having hand gestures that promote team bonding.

What's wrong with teams having things like this to get closer together? I enjoy seeing teams have personality.

Nothing wrong with it, but they're marketing it like it's some unique thing that no other team has done before. Which is stupid.

Nothing wrong with it, but they're marketing it like it's some unique thing that no other team has done before. Which is stupid.

I'd have to disagree, I think it's brilliant. You know that not only Ranger fans, but many other baseball fans will associate the antlers and claw with Texas's run (especially if they end up winning it all), so why not market it? It's like the Anaheim rally monkey, you see the doll or even hear the words and that entire 2002 team instantly comes to mind.

And they aren't marketing it as something no one's ever done before, they're marketing them as symbols of the team's success. Obviously this isn't something completely unheard of, we know that. But like I said, you see the antlers or the claw, you'll instantly think of Hamilton, Kinsler, Andrus, Guererro, Lee, the whole bunch. I think it's a great marketing move.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'd have to disagree, I think it's brilliant. You know that not only Ranger fans, but many other baseball fans will associate the antlers and claw with Texas's run (especially if they end up winning it all), so why not market it? It's like the Anaheim rally monkey, you see the doll or even hear the words and that entire 2002 team instantly comes to mind.

And they aren't marketing it as something no one's ever done before, they're marketing them as symbols of the team's success. Obviously this isn't something completely unheard of, we know that. But like I said, you see the antlers or the claw, you'll instantly think of Hamilton, Kinsler, Andrus, Guererro, Lee, the whole bunch. I think it's a great marketing move.

I think if the Rays had won in 2008, the "Rayhawks" might have somehow made it onto some licensed merchandise. Probably not the official World Series shirt, but at least something. There were tons of unlicensed shirts sold around the area with a baseball with a blue mohawk and Joe Maddon-type glasses, but nothing was ever put out by the team itself.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

I think if the Rays had won in 2008, the "Rayhawks" might have somehow made it onto some licensed merchandise. Probably not the official World Series shirt, but at least something. There were tons of unlicensed shirts sold around the area with a baseball with a blue mohawk and Joe Maddon-type glasses, but nothing was ever put out by the team itself.

MajorLeagueMovieBox.jpg

but blue?

Anubis.png

Archived