2010 mlb Postseason Champions Gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants' Official Parade T-Shirt

pMLB2-8933888dt.jpg

That's gotta be the douchiest championship parade shirt ever. I don't imagine it's even close.

Yeah, it's a pretty ridiculous shirt. But on the flipside, just imagine how nasty a red and blue Rangers parade tee would've looked. If it's any consolation, at least the Giants have the colors to pull it off.

6uXNWAo.png

pMLB2-8933888dt.jpg

That's gotta be the douchiest championship parade shirt ever. I don't imagine it's even close.

Yeah, it's a pretty ridiculous shirt. But on the flipside, just imagine how nasty a red and blue Rangers parade tee would've looked. If it's any consolation, at least the Giants have the colors to pull it off.

2005 called and they want their Parade Tee back. This shirt would have been relevant 3 years ago but now...its really bad.

Affliction is over except in Walmart and in the Octagon...and even affliction has moved on from the wings and throw together clip art that they used to do...

The thought of a celebratory championship parade through the streets of San Francisco scares me more than one through New Orleans.

Um....we have parades for everything down here.

And it was in the middle of Mardi Gras.

pMLB2-8933888dt.jpg

It isn't.

pMLB2-8933888dt.jpg

Doesn't look too bad

pMLB2-8933877dt.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

Archived