NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are throwbacks for the Bears?

Just nothing on the jersey or helmet?

nfl_bears_throwbacks_300.jpg

is it just me or does this seem like the perfect time for the Packers to wear their throwbacks? missed opportunity? not sure if both teams eras would matchup but still would be nice to see

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

What are throwbacks for the Bears?

Just nothing on the jersey or helmet?

nfl_bears_throwbacks_300.jpg

is it just me or does this seem like the perfect time for the Packers to wear their throwbacks? missed opportunity? not sure if both teams eras would matchup but still would be nice to see

Well, the Packers' throwbacks are also dark blue, so that's probably another reason for it.

If early shots of warm-ups and stretching is any indication, it looks like the Saints are going with black pants/socks under their white tops in the Georgia Dome today.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

A few thoughts on the NFL uni weekend thus far...

1. I thought the Texans might force the Cowboys to wear the Navy jersey this weekend since they have worn the white jersey / navy pants set at home before.

2. The Saints need to wear the gold pants with their white jerseys, and should wear the black jersey at home. Anyone know why they wear white jerseys at home now and then?

3. Miami needs to ditch the orange jersey. Good grief is that thing bad.

4. Buffalo has the worst uni in the NFL. They may even have the worst uni in all of pro sports. That thing is dreadful. Its sad because their throwbacks are some of the best too.

5. Anyone else think San Diego should ditch the navy pants and go white on white on the road?

Archived