Mustangs Concept

Windmill360

It's really well-drawn.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is attempting to do something inappropriate with itself...

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

the legs are too rigid, definitely gotta add some more motion to give the overall feel of the logo more action. Right now it kind of looks like a top-down photo of a dead horse. The quality though is very good.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Something about that wordmark seems way off. I think the top line of the T is too wide, and the motion slash shouldn't be there. It separates the "MUST" from the "ANGS" portion of the logo. Maybe put the last slash on the S?

The logo is very nice, but I would recommend putting the head up a little more. It still looks a bit dislocated.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Both are good but I like the second one better because the legs are more active. But, If you've ever seen horses buck, they do often come up in the air with their legs extended straight out and their heads thrown sharply downward just like the first mustang.

These are really good, thanks for sharing them.

FsQiF2W.png

Archived