All-City Logos

kevinmets

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing- would you mind taking a stab at a new version of the KC one since the Wizards are now Sporting KC? would love to see your take on it.

Other than the gradient and SC, the most prominent feature of Sporting KC's shield is the Missouri border/stripes. Here's a couple of tries at merging all of KC.

Sporting-Kansas-City.png

Sporting-Kansas-City-II.png

Sporting-Kansas-City-III.png

One thing- would you mind taking a stab at a new version of the KC one since the Wizards are now Sporting KC? would love to see your take on it.

Other than the gradient and SC, the most prominent feature of Sporting KC's shield is the Missouri border/stripes. Here's a couple of tries at merging all of KC.

Sporting-Kansas-City.png

Sporting-Kansas-City-II.png

Sporting-Kansas-City-III.png

Missing UMKC

Missing UMKC

I've tended to stick with pros since I can find vectors a bit easier.

That and I'm not a college sports fan. I've heard all the arguments for it (purer, wanting it more, etc.) I just can't get myself to care. Maybe when my kid starts getting scouted, I'll give a darn.

• 1 month later...

boston-1.jpg

I think I like this one even better than my NY logo.

C&C on this AND on the new & improved Detroit logo please!!

And any other requests for cities/states you'd like me to do?

Looks amazing! Have you thought about putting in the head of the old Patriots logo on this?

With the Wizards new logos launched yesterday, is there any way you could put up a final re-do of the DC sports logos?

Yeah and the Nats have updated since then as well. Nats dropped the gold so I used the silver the Wizards use in the monument logo.

Washington-City-1.png

With the Wizards new logos launched yesterday, is there any way you could put up a final re-do of the DC sports logos?

Yeah and the Nats have updated since then as well. Nats dropped the gold so I used the silver the Wizards use in the monument logo.

Washington-City-1.png

Great update for DC!

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Good update, but just wondering, is DC United included?

Well the Weagle is close enough to the eagle on their crest, but for a quick fix you could just put the shield behind the current logo.

bufg.png

I saw a comment that someone wanted to see more of Buffalo in the All City logo. I used the current outlining on from the Sabres, but then the circle around it and the "B" in the center are taken from the Bisons, as well as the colors

.tumblr_llagr8wt4x1qznao9o1_500.jpg

I saw a comment that someone wanted to see more of Buffalo in the All City logo. I used the current outlining on from the Sabres, but then the circle around it and the "B" in the center are taken from the Bisons, as well as the colors

.tumblr_llagr8wt4x1qznao9o1_500.jpg

Throw something from the Bandits in there.

I tried to draw something up using the bandana across the "face" of the Bills logo. Or use the hat maybe, just a thought.

6716.gif

Looks great.

bufg.png

Wow, DC United's badge is sorely in need of an update. So many funky, off-note elements. The ball, the eagle's eyes, the dots in DC. Just ugh.

Washington-City-Badge.png

if you killed the redskins, nationals and wizards elements, you have a nice DC united logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived