kevinmets

All-City Logos

I love these, you guys are really talented. These are some of the coolest concepts I have seen on these boards. I've always messed around just copying and pasting in paint, but nothing like what I've seen here.

Not sure if requests are ok or not. But if anyone has some free time or wouldn't mind I'd love a Giants, Islanders, Yankees one. As well as a NY one with the Giants, Jets, Islanders, Yankees, and Mets. No Knicks or Red Bulls.

Updated my Phoenix logo to incorporate colors of the other teams in the valley.

phx2.jpg

Updated my Phoenix logo to incorporate colors of the other teams in the valley.

phx2.jpg

wowwwwwwwwww, very impressive

My attempt at Yankees, Rangers, Giants, Knicks. The color scheme is off because i made it my wallpaper lol

bandw.jpg

Decided to try this myself and did one for Jacksonville. Took me a while and after some playing around with it, this is the final result. Pretty good if you ask me...

Jacksonville-Jaguars-logo.gif

Or took me a while to find all the teams on operated in it I like it a lot very subtle

DC-City.png

That's insane if you kept the gold and blue couloir all the way the way through that could pass as a legitimate team loo

My attempt at Yankees, Rangers, Giants, Knicks. The color scheme is off because i made it my wallpaper lol

bandw.jpg

wow nice work :notworthy:

Someone had the idea to do all teams in a league / division / conference. This sort of does that, as well as the city concept.

All of the teams in the Philadelphia Big 5:

big5teams.jpg

Would love to see an Adelaide, Australia one (that's if anyone has the logos) might give it a try but it will be sloppy

Forgot the Leafs

Toronto-City-III.png

That looks great! I made one before with a similar idea, albeit not nearly as well executed.

I'm too lazy to get in on this but my idea for St. Louis.

Cardinal sitting on a Trumpet (the Blues old shoudler logo) and the Rams horn inside the horn. Piece of cake!

Or Cardinal with the back of the blues logo as its wings, sitting on a hockey stick. Wearing a rams helmet.