All-City Logos

kevinmets

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firefly, any chance you can do Atlanta? I know a few others have taken a stab at it, but your concepts are just flawless!

I did a fairly busy version of Atlanta on page 3. I'll take another crack at it.

But for now, here's the Bay Area

SF-City.png

Cleveland-City.png

This is very similar to what I had made for my Avatar for a few months. You did a cleaner job... mine was rushed. On mine I kept the flag on the Cavaliers sword. I think it incorporated the Cavs better. I would try use more of the teams' colors, too.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Firefly, any chance you can do Atlanta? I know a few others have taken a stab at it, but your concepts are just flawless!

I did a fairly busy version of Atlanta on page 3. I'll take another crack at it.

But for now, here's the Bay Area

SF-City.png

These are too good just blowing me away

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Another stab at Atlanta

Atlanta-City-Redo.png

This is one of the best ones. You really made everything flow and it almost looks like a real logo. It doesn't look like a bunch of magazine cuts outs pasted together. Good job.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Found my cache of team vectors so...

Minnesota-City.png

beautiful. these made my day

I'm so happy the Vikings and wolf-people found peace. When the war has gone on so long that you forget why you were fighting; it's time to start fresh.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Love the Jersey one and was actually a huge fan of the Los Angeles one as well. Great work all around.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived