All-City Logos

kevinmets

Not to ruin the fun. But the Grizz are in Memphis and the Preds and Titans are Nashville

I know. I did an all state one for Wisconsin which makes sense as the Packers are well loved state wide. I wondered if Memphis and Nashville hated each other enough to to negate this combination. Guess so.

Nashville-City.png

but you forgot to incorporate the Seattle Storm (WNBA) and the Seattle Thunderbirds (WHL).

But to be fair, so did the rest of the world. Boom.

Seattle-City-Redo.png

Love it!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Miami one... I would put the Heat ball inside the Miami circle so the circle basically outlines the Heat basketball. Then you can have the Marlin jumping through the back of the ball with a Miami U helmet on. Then you can have crossed hockey sticks behind everything.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Not to ruin the fun. But the Grizz are in Memphis and the Preds and Titans are Nashville

I know. I did an all state one for Wisconsin which makes sense as the Packers are well loved state wide. I wondered if Memphis and Nashville hated each other enough to to negate this combination. Guess so.

Nashville-City.png

Yea, no one in Mid and East Tennessee likes Memphis...kinda wish Mississippi or Arkansas would just subsume it.

That being said, this Nashville-only revision is oh-so-nice.

Okay, here is everything I've done. According to wikipedia, this is every city in North America with mutiple teams. MLS isn't represented in every city (yet). Note that Milwaukee also has Green Bay and the Hurricanes show up on Charlotte's.

All-Cities.png

Archived