Rays wearing plaid billed hats

BaltimoreFan

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That's allowed!?

Took the words right out of my mouth, my exact reaction. If the Giants can't wear orange cleats, then how the heck can the Rays wear a PLAID brim?? :blink:

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I actually like it too. At the very least its unique. When have you ever seen a sports team wear plaid? It's not like its too much either, just restricted to the hat brims. Of course, I'm probably a little biased too, blue is my favorite color and I like the way light blue plaid looks. I'd actually probably buy one of those blazers if I ever came across one.

That's allowed!?

Took the words right out of my mouth, my exact reaction. If the Giants can't wear orange cleats, then how the heck can the Rays wear a PLAID brim?? :blink:

The Giants could wear orange cleats if they wanted, but they ALL would have to wear them. That is why Wilson had to change/color them black. All the Rays are wearing these, not one player.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived