WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

All good styles with the AFC West unis - but in regards of the Raiders, you should stick with tradition and eliminate the shoulder stripe. Also, the fonts of the Away jersey should be bordered in silver. I DO like the Blackout uni, though.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Question for the Raiders: black numbers with silver outlines or silver with black outlines?

silver with black oulines definately!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

All right, so I said there would be more to come in this series, and it's here: THROWBACKS!!!

Honestly, I'm not sure why I didn't include them originally, but there are quite a few teams that sport the vintage look, so I had to include them. Nothing original here (they're throwbacks), I just converted them to the Nike template. So, here are NINE throwback sets for your viewing pleasure.

Bills Colts Cowboys Falcons Jets Lions Saints Steelers Vikings

If anyone has more suggestions I'll possibly do some more (except Bears and Packers, since their throwbacks seem to be one-time deals).

the only throwback I don't like is the steelers one. It's just the only difference between that and their normal jersey is the number font. Their current throwbacks are much better.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

the only throwback I don't like is the steelers one. It's just the only difference between that and their normal jersey is the number font. Their current throwbacks are much better.

Yeah, that's the only difference, but remember, I took away the current striping completely on the new unis, and that striping is what the Steelers are known for, so I had to include it somehow. So on this concept, everything about them is different.

The Raiders Blackout and Seahawks neon green jerseys are great. I am not a fan of the outlined numbers on the Browns uniforms. I would definitely add a Buccaneers creamsicle throwback and a Panthers light blue jersey.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

About the Steelers, overall the Primary unis are awful.The throwback should be the Home. The Steelers are the greatest NFL franchise ever, and they will never change those unis until about 2025.

Okay, you're the only one that's said they don't like my Steelers unis, and why wait until 2025 to change them when Nike's taking over in 2012? So no changes coming I'm afraid.

And I don't mean to pick a fight here, but the Bears and Packers both have more wins and championships than Pittsburgh, so technically they're better. And being a great franchise has nothing to do with uniforms.

Archived