WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

In fact, the Packers have the most championships in NFL history, with 12, counting the pre-Super Bowl era. Therefore, the Packers are the greatest franchise in NFL history. The Bears, Browns, and Giants are also ahead of the Steelers on the all-time list.

Most of the Browns' titles come from the AAFC era. That really doesn't count.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the Patriots Pat Patriot era uniforms?

Yeah, I thought about the Pats also, but the alternate I made was supposed to be a somewhat throwback, using the design of the home and away but the colors of the Pat Patriot era. I could make a road throwback though, to wear against the Bills and Jets throwbacks. Being from New England, would you approve?

All right, by request, Buccaneers and Patriots throwbacks! On the Pats, I know the design is different from the current throwbacks they wear, but I did some research, and the striping on mine is actually what they wore in the 60s, just an FYI.

Bucs Pats

• 2 months later...

This thread deserves a bump!!

I find it so funny that you were to complete the whole NFL in 2 months but I have done six teams in 3 months. Inexcusable on my part...

Well, it took a little longer than 2 months...I worked on it all summer and did all the teams before I started posting.

And don't worry about your thread, school takes up a lot of time. I've slowed down quite a bit too.

This thread deserves a bump!!

I find it so funny that you were to complete the whole NFL in 2 months but I have done six teams in 3 months. Inexcusable on my part...

Well, it took a little longer than 2 months...I worked on it all summer and did all the teams before I started posting.

And don't worry about your thread, school takes up a lot of time. I've slowed down quite a bit too.

ahh that makes a lot sense. Yea I have gotten a little too lazy...

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• 1 month later...

nice series man, I like the bucs, titans, broncos, and bills concepts. It just seems like you are cutting nike too much slack, if their takeover turned out this good I would be very impressed.

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment.

But honestly, I don't think Nike is gonna ruin the NFL. The teams have a lot of say in the uniforms, so the classic teams (Steelers, Bears, Packers, Colts, etc.) will likely keep their classic design, IMO.

nice series man, I like the bucs, titans, broncos, and bills concepts. It just seems like you are cutting nike too much slack, if their takeover turned out this good I would be very impressed.

But honestly, I don't think Nike is gonna ruin the NFL. The teams have a lot of say in the uniforms, so the classic teams (Steelers, Bears, Packers, Colts, etc.) will likely keep their classic design, IMO.

I think the Redskins design miiiiight be getting to the untouchable phase. Although I would love to see some updates, they have had the same design (with a facemask change) since 1972.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I think the Redskins design miiiiight be getting to the untouchable phase. Although I would love to see some updates, they have had the same design (with a facemask change) since 1972.

Agreed, it's become a modern classic. They've been to 5 Super Bowls with that look, it's become tradition.

87Redskins.png

Archived