WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not calling you a rip-off artist, but that Dolphins concept reminds me of my own Dolphins concept from early September. You executed it better, however, so it's all good.

Love the Patriots pant stripe but those side panels on the jersey are ugly. The jersey itself is not an improvement on their current one. I'd love to see the return of the sublimated soccer stripes and shoulder Elvii on their jerseys, though.

The Bills are okay for a classic uniform but the four straight Super Bowl chokejobs is too negative of a connotation IMO. Maybe you could try bringing back this set instead?

The Jets concept would look better with the kelly green and '70s logo IMO.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Not calling you a rip-off artist, but that Dolphins concept reminds me of my own Dolphins concept from early September. You executed it better, however, so it's all good.

Love the Patriots pant stripe but those side panels on the jersey are ugly. The jersey itself is not an improvement on their current one. I'd love to see the return of the sublimated soccer stripes and shoulder Elvii on their jerseys, though.

The Bills are okay for a classic uniform but the four straight Super Bowl chokejobs is too negative of a connotation IMO. Maybe you could try bringing back this set instead?

The Jets concept would look better with the kelly green and '70s logo IMO.

I kind of agree on the Patriots...I think their current striping looks better as well, but remember, this is what I think Nike would do, and a lot of this year's Pro Combat uniforms have the side panels colored in.

That red alt instantly made me think of Arizona, not that thats a good or bad thing, just an observation :grin:

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I think most of these look really good, I would suggest adding a orange jersey to Miami, and I agree that the Patriots side panels don't look very good, reminds me of Arkansas's home uniforms which just looks like a mess, I love the pants though so I would say add elvis to the jersey shoulders.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Hey I'm a huge skins fan here and I have to say that these are very cool, but even though I'm 14, I am somewhat traditionalist. I love the skins new gold pants for home jerseys (btw we wear red at HOME now, not the other way around like before). The white with gold pants is very cool and a classic. Helmet wise, I would much rather see the helmet of the the 1940's era. That was the red helmet with a big feather running along the back like an indian headdress. much better. the "tomahawk" as somebody called it, is actually an arrow. I hate the curly R more and more every time I see it. sure, is fine on a hat, but come on, something that was first the cheerleader logo shouldn't be everywhere. i still think that red on gold is best for home, and whiet on RED is best for away with maybe a game or two difference. I would love to see a concept of GOLD jerseys on RED pants. i think that would be very cool and modern. (mcnabb wears it in practice every day). something to break out on monday night. red on red is cool, but could use some added yellow somewhere. i like the sleeves with the arrow. good way to include it but still please not on the helmet. socks have gotta be the new multi striped ones and the pants stripe should be like the ones they wore weeks one and two. idk if Nike would do that... but thats my ideal skins uni. can you kinda maybe be awesome and make an update? :D

OH and big thing.... PLEASE keep the gold facemask soo much better. the skins gold on anything you have is not right. it should be like what they wore weeks one and two... ah heres the link... http://media3.washin...ep12-251241.jpg

That's really hard to follow, but shouldn't a self-proclaimed 'huge skins fan' know that their primary color is burgundy, not red?

yea i kno that its burgundy... red is shade of it thats like saying i have to say royal blue instead of blue... sorry if it was hard to follow... i was just kind of writing what i was thinking... :D

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Up next is the NFC North.

Bears: Home Road Home Alt Road Alt

Lions: Home Road

Packers: Home Road

Vikings: Home Road Home Alt Road Alt

Bears: Not much change here...had to move the numbers up to the shoulders because of the template and added the bear head to the side of the pants.

Lions: Went back to a throwback again, eliminating all black from the color scheme, since black hasn't worked out too well for them tongue.gif

Packers: Not much change for the Pack either. I matched the sleeve stripes with the helmet and pants stripes, and the pants stripes are similar to LSU's Pro Combat unis from last year,

wrapping around the back of the leg.

Vikings: These unis are similar to what they have now, but made to work on Nike's template.

Lions: Went back to a throwback again, eliminating all black from the color scheme, since it hasn't worked out too well for them

Not a whole lot besides Barry Sanders has really worked for the Lions.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Ummmm.... that "Packers" logo on the butt of the pants brings on a whole new meaning to Meat Packing. :wacko:

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

looks like we'll get the chance to see what nike will do...

Holy crap! Didn't see that one coming! Hopefully they take a look at this smile.gif

Here's the story, if anyone is curious.

And also, does anyone have any C&C on the NFC North?

looks like we'll get the chance to see what nike will do...

Holy crap! Didn't see that one coming! Hopefully they take a look at this smile.gif

Here's the story, if anyone is curious.

And also, does anyone have any C&C on the NFC North?

Yes, I do.

Bears - Not much here, like you said, but that is the best kind of Bears concept. Like what you did with the pants.

Packers - You didn't do much, again, but I like what you did with the pant striping (again).

Lions - Like how you got rid of the black, but I would keep the modern number font.

Vikings - Great, I love the purple pants.

EDIT: How, Nike is taking over the NFL. :blink: Maybe you should change the name of this concept to "What Nike should do with the NFL..."

25yzwqg.png

Lions - Like how you got rid of the black, but I would keep the modern number font.

EDIT: How, Nike is taking over the NFL. blink.gif Maybe you should change the name of this concept to "What Nike should do with the NFL..."

I would have considered using the current font, but I couldn't find it online, and I don't know if it would look good with the classic striping.

And I just thought the same thing on the concept name!

EDIT: How, Nike is taking over the NFL. blink.gif Maybe you should change the name of this concept to "What Nike should do with the NFL..."

I would have considered using the current font, but I couldn't find it online, and I don't know if it would look good with the classic striping.

And I just thought the same thing on the concept name!

Great Bears fans think alike. :P

25yzwqg.png

Up next is the NFC North.

Bears: Home Road Home Alt

Lions: Home Road

Packers: Home Road

Vikings: Home Road Home Alt Road Alt

Bears: Not much change here...had to move the numbers up to the shoulders because of the template and added the bear head to the side of the pants.

Lions: Went back to a throwback again, eliminating all black from the color scheme, since black hasn't worked out too well for them tongue.gif

Packers: Not much change for the Pack either. I matched the sleeve stripes with the helmet and pants stripes, and the pants stripes are similar to LSU's Pro Combat unis from last year, wrapping around the back of the leg.

Vikings: These unis are similar to what they have now, but made to work on Nike's template.

Packers need green pants for the white jerseys. Why? Because they are the GREEN Bay Packers, and there's not enough green with the white jerseys.

Bears need navy pants with the white jerseys. They look like crap in all-white.

Ditto with the Vikings.

Navy blue replacing black would be OK with the Lions.

Packers-2.png

awesome work

-bills

-skins

-lions

not sure

-bears (drop the bear head logo on the pants, and we have a deal)

-eagles (number font is weird)

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived