WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

I'm not sure how I feel about the gradient for the Jags, but I love that you brought gold back into it.

I'm pretty sure that it will throw off the asymmetry on the Texans, but Houston needs their battle red!

As for the Titans, I don't think they could wear anything that makes me hate them any less, but I like the cleaner, simpler look to this compared to what they wear now

I would also like to see a red alt for the texans

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't tell what's going on with the jag's helmet, but the rest of the uniform is perfect. Also consider changing the striping on the titans. I'm a huge fan of the incorporation of the texas flag on the sleeves of the texans.

As I said in the description, it's the same two-tone thing they have now where the helmet changes color in the light...kind of hard to show on a computer. Here's a pic for those who don't know what it looks like.

Jaguars-Helmet.jpg

That Texans one is awesome!

Nice work, I love the sleeves, very cool.

Edit: And all this stuff about Nike ruining this or that, same situation with Reebok and hockey. Lots of complaints and people hated it. But people still bought it and it didn't change much.

I also did some research and found Nike is American based still, which is awesome to me. Reebok and Adidias are both German owned. So I'm happy to support an American company.

Adidas is a German company. Always has been, since 1925. The Reebok brand was bought by adidas, but Reebok was founded in England in the late 1800s, and its world headquarters is in Massachussetts. It's still an 'American' company, for all intents and purposes, just like Budweiser is.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If the Texans uniform looked like that, they would not be able to sell any. They have best uniform in the league and I don't expect Nike to make many changes to them.

I hope you're exaggerating, cause no matter what Nike's jerseys look like in 2012, people will buy them. And I have to respectfully disagree on the Texans having the best unis in the league...the puny shoulder stripes don't really do it for me ^_^

They don't do it for you, but I take it you like the same old boring Bears uniform? I guess you hate the Vikings uniforms too?

spacer.png

If the Texans uniform looked like that, they would not be able to sell any. They have best uniform in the league and I don't expect Nike to make many changes to them.

I hope you're exaggerating, cause no matter what Nike's jerseys look like in 2012, people will buy them. And I have to respectfully disagree on the Texans having the best unis in the league...the puny shoulder stripes don't really do it for me ^_^

They don't do it for you, but I take it you like the same old boring Bears uniform? I guess you hate the Vikings uniforms too?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not get chippy here. Excluding the NFC North, since I'm biased, here are some teams I would say have better unis than the Texans: Chargers, Broncos, Saints, Titans, and Pats (and that's excluding teams with "classic looks" like the Colts, Jets, Steelers, Browns). Not that the Texans have bad uniforms - I like them - but I wouldn't say they're the best.

And the Bears uniforms are not boring...especially when compared to the Texans.

And on another unrelated note, I will have an update once I find the Jags NOB font or take the time to duplicate it myself. So if anyone knows where to find the font, I'd love to know!

the jaguars is very sharp, like others have said the font is the only thing that needs to change. you can maybe try the patriots font i think it looks similar. on the texans, this is also very good but i think the pant patches are a little awkwardly placed and a white helmet might look nice as well

maehl.png

the jaguars is very sharp, like others have said the font is the only thing that needs to change. you can maybe try the patriots font i think it looks similar. on the texans, this is also very good but i think the pant patches are a little awkwardly placed and a white helmet might look nice as well

The update will be changing the font back to what the Jags currently have. I was able to find a picture of the numbers and lettering...the numbers were easy to vectorize, but I'm not sure if I can do the NOB, which is why I'm looking for the font. I'll probably end up doing it myself though when I find the time.

All right, since no one seems too eager to comment, I'll move on the the NFC West.

49ers: Home Road

Cardinals: Home Road Home Alt Road Alt

Rams: Home Road

Seahawks: Home Road Home Alt Home Alt 2 Road Alt

49ers: Not much to say here, these are essentially the same unis they have now, but I fixed the ridiculous sleeve stripes.

Cardinals: I kept these very similar to what they wear now, but to fit the Nike template - black piping and white accents, with red shoulders on the road unis.

Rams: I kind of mixed eras here for the Rams. First, I kept the navy and gold color scheme, and I added white accents to the ram horns to match the logo. Then I brought back the horns on the sleeves, and there is only one set of pants: gold, the way it should be.

Seahawks: For Seattle, I lightened their hideous teal and made it the primary color. On the unis I gave them navy side panels and pant stripes with green accents. I also "made" a new secondary logo, the eye of the seahawk (a la LSU), and put it on the pants.

NFC West looks solid...thank you for keeping the Cards close to what they have and for leaving the facemasks grey.

Rest of the division look good...top notch work on all of these...keep em coming.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

great work on 49ers. simple.

cards is good. like the skippin the black idea.

rather see the rams in royal but sarite i guess. i love the white accents.

seahawks is an improvement but i think that it could use a little more... i love the "eye" logo. sick.

for the hawks... id love to see a green alt! also really they need silver helmets and pants. its what the fans want lol. look at this sick blog from uniwatch and a really nice hawks (just scroll down but the rest is also amazing) concept: http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2010/11/07/what-the-helmet/

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived