WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also check the hawks page here. tehres an alt logo of an entierr seahawk thats amazing. id love to see it above the numbers or somthn.

Agreed! That Seahawks alt logo is awesome and I'm disappointed I don't see it in use much. Does it get used at all?

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

silver silver silver silver silver.... for all i mean. for a green alt... the blue u got. but really they need silver pants n helmets.

To add silver I'd pretty much have to take out a color, which I've been trying to avoid in this series. And for the blue do you mean the teal or the navy?

silver silver silver silver silver.... for all i mean. for a green alt... the blue u got. but really they need silver pants n helmets.

To add silver I'd pretty much have to take out a color, which I've been trying to avoid in this series. And for the blue do you mean the teal or the navy?

i mean this is your thread obviously, i just think that the link i posted had an amazing idea for what the hawks could do. and i think the navy would look better with green.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Really like the Niners and Seahawks. The Cardinals one is really disappointing IMO, it just looks really odd. Other than that, nice work on these.

What do you mean on the Cards exactly? If you're talking about the back, I agree that it looks a little off, but on the players it would look better (see Washington).

mbannon- iv decided that im gunna just do my own "work my way thru the NFL" instead of attempt to makeu change yorus.

Sounds good to me!

And I think I'll post 4 options for the Seahawks green alt when I can get to it, and let you guys decide which looks best.

Really like the Niners and Seahawks. The Cardinals one is really disappointing IMO, it just looks really odd. Other than that, nice work on these.

What do you mean on the Cards exactly? If you're talking about the back, I agree that it looks a little off, but on the players it would look better (see Washington).

mbannon- iv decided that im gunna just do my own "work my way thru the NFL" instead of attempt to makeu change yorus.

Sounds good to me!

And I think I'll post 4 options for the Seahawks green alt when I can get to it, and let you guys decide which looks best.

yea sounds like a plan. i guess i see what the guys talkn bout with the cards. it seems just like red. white. white. red. white white. red red. meh. maybe just needs a little spark

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

once again, great job. i love the seahawks and would either go with the teal or navy pants. the one problem i have with the nfc west is the cardinals. i at first thought this would look something like arkansas' new unis, which i would not be good either. but the jersey piping and white inserts look like they belong on an adidas template (the one cincy used to use). the pants are good so id keep those but the jersey needs some altering. otherwise great job

maehl.png

Archived