WHEN Nike Takes Over the NFL...

mbannon92

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided on the navy pants for the Seahawks' alt, one because it had the most votes and two because they can still wear the white or teal pants with it, it's just not shown.

And now, last but not least, the AFC West!

Broncos: Home Road Road Alt

Chargers: Home Road Road Alt

Chiefs: Home Road Road Alt

Raiders: Home Road Blackout

Broncos: Went back to a throwback-style look from the '60s here...for all my avid followers :P you'll remember I did a Broncos concept a few months ago with basically the same look.

Chargers: No matter what I think Nike will do, any Chargers concept in my mind should be powder blue. It's such a unique color, and just looks so much better than navy with all the white in their unis. I also modernized their classic shield logo, for merchandise and placement around the stadium. I tried to get it in the unis but it didn't work.

Chiefs: I thought about modernizing the Chiefs some, but then after some research found that that they literally have never changed their uniforms since they moved from Dallas. So I kept the run going.

Raiders: Not much change here either...added contrasting-color sleeve cuffs and, like the Saints, added stitched crossed swords on the shoulders. I also added a 'Blackout" alt, as Nike would probably pull that out for a primetime game. I'm not sure about the swords on the home and away, but they'll definitely stay on the Blackout alt.

Well, there you go, the entire NFL redesigned on the Nike template! I want to thank everybody for the compliments and constructive criticism, and I hope you guys enjoyed the thread as much as I did! One last round of C&C, and maybe one final update.

These are great. Broncos works REALLY well. The Chiefs is simple, the way it should be. I always thought the all white was a better away. Chargers. YES. I'd like to just see a Powder on Yellow. Raiders is awesome!!! Love the Blackout design.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

C'mon everyone, don't quit on me now! It's the last division!

I think the whole series has been great including the AFC West. The only issue (not a real issue though) is as a Chiefs fan, their look is boring. I would be interested in seeing a modern, yet simplistic version of their uniforms. And the stripe for the Broncos looks really old school. What if you eliminated it?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I think the whole series has been great including the AFC West. The only issue (not a real issue though) is as a Chiefs fan, their look is boring. I would be interested in seeing a modern, yet simplistic version of their uniforms. And the stripe for the Broncos looks really old school. What if you eliminated it?

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And on the Broncos, which stripe are you referring to?

Broncos: What about a home alt for the Broncos that adds blue pants to the orange jerseys? That would really take that one to the next level for me.

Raiders: Very nice, always thought a black facemask would be a nice addition to the silver helmet

Chiefs: Looks about the same to me. Never liked how the stripe on the white pants is so thin compared to the stripe on their red pants.

Chargers: Love it all except for the numbers, they are too small.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And on the Broncos, which stripe are you referring to?

The helmet (like the Bears).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Really like the Broncos look.

I like how you combined retro looks with the current numbers. I liked the orange home jersey. I liked that you ditched their stripes from the late 90's.

I like the idea of the blackout for the Raiders.

I'm a big Chiefs fan and have been looking forward to the AFC West through your whole series, I was kind of disappointed you didn't try something new with them. They will probably never change their unis so the only chance we Chiefs fan have of seeing something different is from all the creative folks right here on CCSLC.

At any rate, I have really enjoyed all your work.Looking forward to what else you have in store.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Archived