College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

High comedy? We had the best season in school history and went undefeated during the regular season. Excuse us for being proud.

Yeah! I laughed when I saw "Undefeated"!! I thought the Ducks played in some sort of post-season game...? You guys just conveniently forget that? The post-season counts, right? I mean, the stats count in bowl games...so...losses count, I guess?

"Hey Dave, let's create a DVD for Oregon...we won't put the National Championship game in it...hopefully people will forget that ever happened...but what we will do is feature all the wins, say they went undefeated and won a championship, and watch the money roll on in." Goes hand in hand with the Nike poster, I guess.

You don't see too many Patriots 18-0 DVDs floating around the marketplace.

DVD's and shirts were made before the national championship game. Check your facts first.

Of course the game counts, Oregon fans aren't forgetting about it. We all bought up gear with the logo and stuff commemorating our trip there and we still wear that stuff.

We are proud that we got that far and it sucks we lost on a field goal. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

You're obviously a fair weathered fan if you would actually think that we'd be down from losing the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP on a LAST SECOND field goal.

Also sorry WSU sucks so bad, it must be tough lately to be the cum dumpster of the Pac 10. I get why you'd be upset at Oregon fans celebrating success.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High comedy? We had the best season in school history and went undefeated during the regular season. Excuse us for being proud.

Yeah! I laughed when I saw "Undefeated"!! I thought the Ducks played in some sort of post-season game...? You guys just conveniently forget that? The post-season counts, right? I mean, the stats count in bowl games...so...losses count, I guess?

"Hey Dave, let's create a DVD for Oregon...we won't put the National Championship game in it...hopefully people will forget that ever happened...but what we will do is feature all the wins, say they went undefeated and won a championship, and watch the money roll on in." Goes hand in hand with the Nike poster, I guess.

DVD's and shirts were made before the national championship game. Check your facts first.

So they did make DVD's before the NC game. Interesting. Kind of premature they used the words "undefeated" and "championship", but no big deal. Would they have made a second DVD if the team won the NC? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just make one DVD that encompassed the regular season and the NC game? Wait...I guess it would have made sense to make two DVD's, forcing Oregon fans to pay twice the money (though mommy and daddy are probably paying your bills, right?). I'm glad the school's looking out for you guys...

I guess when Phil's throwing money at ya, brains don't matter.

Of course the game counts, Oregon fans aren't forgetting about it. We all bought up gear with the logo and stuff commemorating our trip there and we still wear that stuff.

Something has to soak up that weed smell, I guess.

We are proud that we got that far and it sucks we lost on a field goal. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Cool story, bro. You should tell it at parties.

You're obviously a fair weathered fan if you would actually think that we'd be down from losing the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP on a LAST SECOND field goal.

A fair weathered fan of who? I never said you guys would be down...I just hope one time you'll be realistic. Oregon won as much of a championship as Wisconsin did last year.

All I'm saying is I thought it was funny Oregon seemingly put the NC game behind them, and is still claiming itself as "Undefeated". If you can't see the humor in that, than you're a damn idiot.

Also sorry WSU sucks so bad, it must be tough lately to be the cum dumpster of the Pac 10. I get why you'd be upset at Oregon fans celebrating success.

That is so fresh!! Are you really that immature? You're as bad as Kevin when someone talks smack about your school. I thought that was impossible...but you've raised the bar. Congratulations. Now grow the :censored: up.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm staying out of this one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So they did make DVD's before the NC game. Interesting. Kind of premature they used the words "undefeated" and "championship", but no big deal. Would they have made a second DVD if the team won the NC? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just make one DVD that encompassed the regular season and the NC game? Wait...I guess it would have made sense to make two DVD's, forcing Oregon fans to pay twice the money (though mommy and daddy are probably paying your bills, right?). I'm glad the school's looking out for you guys...

A fair weathered fan of who? I never said you guys would be down...I just hope one time you'll be realistic. Oregon won as much of a championship as Wisconsin did last year.

All I'm saying is I thought it was funny Oregon seemingly put the NC game behind them, and is still claiming itself as "Undefeated". If you can't see the humor in that, than you're a damn idiot.

That is so fresh!! Are you really that immature? You're as bad as Kevin when someone talks smack about your school. I thought that was impossible...but you've raised the bar. Congratulations. Now grow the :censored: up.

WSU and any other college would make the same DVDs in the same situation. You have a really weak argument and no clue how college marketing works.

WTF? I sent a message to the Oregon basketball Twitter account and they said it was dark gray. That doesn't make sense.

Looks like a dark green to me, but... I guess they would know better.

I feel like the website filled with people obsessed with sports logos, uniforms, colors, etc. would be a more accurate judge of jersey color than the University of Oregon student-intern who's likely in charge of manning the Oregon basketball twitter :P

-If we had one the NC, the SportsIllustrated DVD woulda came out, not some U of O one that was put out (not great quality)

-Some people may have been holding out for the NC one, who knows. But an undefeated regular season is a as much of a feat as is reaching the NC game, I think both deserve a DVD.

-Nope, I have student loans like most other students.

-I don't smoke weed, never have, never will

-Not much of a partier either

-Yeah, that was a Kevin W. moment, but lets face it, your response wasn't any better lol

Your post is worthless and you really didn't argue anything. You just wanted a reason to say grow the :censored: up.

It was smart of Nike and whoever made the DVD to get people to buy the stuff before the game was even played. But that doesn't mean consumers were taken advantage of because well, obviously we were willing to buy the stuff win or lose.

Accept it, Oregon fans are proud of the season we had, even if we lost the NC.

You already said that.

Why does there have to be an argument about Oregon and Nike and Football in seemingly every thread? Take it to PMs or something.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

You already said that.

Why does there have to be an argument about Oregon and Nike and Football in seemingly every thread? Take it to PMs or something.

I'm wondering the same thing. It's impossible to be an Oregon fan on this site.

WSU and any other college would make the same DVDs in the same situation. You have a really weak argument and no clue how college marketing works.

Actually WSU made a VHS in 1998 after the Rose Bowl loss to Michigan. I don't know what they did in 2002-03, probably the same thing with a DVD. All I know is they didn't make it before the Rose Bowl...but thanks for chiming in with a comment as equally clueless.

You just wanted a reason to say grow the :censored: up.

Pretty much. You act like a 6 year-old. I'm tired of your schtick. We get it. You like Oregon. Nobody else cares. Quit attacking people who don't like Oregon.

Pretty much. I'm tired of your schtick. We get it. You like Oregon. Nobody else cares.

I feel like I have the right to stick up for my team. I guess that's considered trolling. But hey, you've done a good job trolling right back bud.

I'm out of this one.

Damn, no one cares about this argument, yall both need to shut up, and you probably should try smoking a little dmo, it would help you out significantly. smoke blunts erry day.

On the subject of "college basketball uniforms 10-11" (considering that is the thread title, not "pac 10 fans bitch at each other even though the sec is better and this argument is irrelevant"), I was wondering if Nike was planning on trotting out some new uniform designs in the NCAA tournament this year, especially for their high profile teams? Like, I'm pretty sure teams like Michigan State and Kentucky got new uniforms around this time last year? Maybe im misremembering, but anyone know if Nike has plans to do this again?

Well about a month ago teams got new ones so if they didn't get new ones by now its not happening IMO. I wish Kent State would get a more "electrical" looking font for their unis. They still look good though. I don't think any new shoes will come out until the Final Four at the earliest.

I got another message on Twitter:

RT @OregonMBB: http://twitgoo.com/20gqde Breaking out the dk grey unis w/ silver letters & yellow trim. 11th diff jersey this season

Ok, so what are the different jerseys? I know they've worn white, "gray," the throwbacks and the home (actual) grays.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Pretty much. I'm tired of your schtick. We get it. You like Oregon. Nobody else cares.

I feel like I have the right to stick up for my team. I guess that's considered trolling. But hey, you've done a good job trolling right back bud.

I'm out of this one.

When some people have a team that is terrible (WSU) they tend to find anything about a good school (Oregon) to talk trash about. Make fun of them for losing in the national championship and make fun of them because they get sweet uniforms from Nike? okay...same can be said about the Arizona guy. Just shows immaturity...They had a GREAT season just accept it, and their uniforms are the best in the country.

I have an Oregon helmet in my sig, I am not really a fan I just think that helmet is sick and I wanted to try out a template I made...So don't try to jump on me for being a homer. I am from PA and an Akron fan not Oregon, and yes our football team is terrible. I really don't care...

I got another message on Twitter:

RT @OregonMBB: http://twitgoo.com/20gqde Breaking out the dk grey unis w/ silver letters & yellow trim. 11th diff jersey this season

Ok, so what are the different jerseys? I know they've worn white, "gray," the throwbacks and the home (actual) grays.

We wore white (old), green (old), black (old), white throwbacks, yellow (old), white new, black new, green new, light gray, dark gray

I only count 10 unless that really was a dark green we wore last game

As a side note, I do enjoy Oregon's website trying to sell a "12-0: Undefeated" football DVD. That's some high comedy.

I'm also quite amused with Washington State's athletic department trying to sell football tickets. That cracks me up.

Archived