College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing so many teams are going to have the manufacturer logos on the jerseys this year, it looks way better!

I assume that either this is sarcasm or you're a NASCAR fan...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Good thing so many teams are going to have the manufacturer logos on the jerseys this year, it looks way better!

no I actually think it looks great. Every other sport has the manufacturer logo on the jerseys, why shouldn't they have logos. The NASCAR comment would have to be sarcasm, I mean be real racecars have 100 logos on them, jerseys have 2...not something to freak out about. I think without manufacturers logos the jerseys look cheap.

no I actually think it looks great. Every other sport has the manufacturer logo on the jerseys, why shouldn't they have logos. The NASCAR comment would have to be sarcasm, I mean be real racecars have 100 logos on them, jerseys have 2...not something to freak out about. I think without manufacturers logos the jerseys look cheap.

Apparently, you've landed on Paul Lukas' :censored: list for these posts. From his latest post:

And so it has come to this: Over on the Chris Creamer board, some (presumably young) commenter recently wrote, ?It?s good that so many [college basketball] teams are going to have the manufacturer logos on the jerseys this year. ? I think it looks great. Every other sport has the manufacturer logo on the jerseys, why shouldn?t they. ? I think without manufacturers logos, the jerseys look cheap.? I guess that kid hasn?t heard of the NBA, but whatever ? the point is that there?s now a whole generation that thinks logo creep is not only acceptable but preferable, because it?s what they?re used to and, worst of all, because they think it confers some mantle of legitimacy. Which is precisely what Nike and Reebok have wanted all along. A major triumph for corporate douchebaggery.

I kid you not, it's actually on there, near the bottom.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

New Texas uniforms this season. Based heavily on the ones worn towards the end of last season but with a couple of changes. Biggest change is the uniform number font, which now actually matches the team name font. Last season it was an outlined block font, which looked terrible IMO.

Uniforms also fit better this season and have the maker's mark on the chest and the NCAA-approved logos on the chest and shorts.

Biggest news is the return of the silver/grey alt. I remember going to Texas basketball games as a kid and seeing them wear silver uniforms for big home games.

5161581266_8ec6371e35_b.jpg

With the exception of the silver alternate, across the board, Texas does a great job of maximizing their simple palette of Burnt Orange and White. All of their uniforms are fantastic, simple, and effective.....

Agreed. I really like these. Hopefully the shorts aren't too 'flashy.' Nice job not using black as well. Is that gray for the sake of grey? :P I'll give the alternate time, it might grow on me.

With the exception of the silver alternate, across the board, Texas does a great job of maximizing their simple palette of Burnt Orange and White. All of their uniforms are fantastic, simple, and effective.....

I agree, Ive always loved their basketball unis (and their football ones too), that burnt orange and white just plays together so well. I absolutely loved the Durant unis, but I might like these even more, love the "western" font and the numbers.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Agreed. I really like these. Hopefully the shorts aren't too 'flashy.' Nice job not using black as well. Is that gray for the sake of grey? :P I'll give the alternate time, it might grow on me.

Shorts aren't bad at all. The holes are less noticeable and they fit much better than the S.O.D. shorts.

slideshow_1001831642_dyc_tx_navy_01.jpg

New Texas uniforms this season. Based heavily on the ones worn towards the end of last season but with a couple of changes. Biggest change is the uniform number font, which now actually matches the team name font. Last season it was an outlined block font, which looked terrible IMO.

Uniforms also fit better this season and have the maker's mark on the chest and the NCAA-approved logos on the chest and shorts.

Biggest news is the return of the silver/grey alt. I remember going to Texas basketball games as a kid and seeing them wear silver uniforms for big home games.

5161581266_8ec6371e35_b.jpg

Grey: Another team that's going to look like they're playing in dirty white uniforms. Why do they keep trying this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived