ONUV

College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

I'm watching the Kentucky & North Carolina game and I just noticed that Kentucky still has the 100th Anniversary patch on the back of their jerseys above the players' names. I think last year was their 100th Anniversary.

I'm posting from my iPhone, so I don't have a pic.

I'm watching the Kentucky & North Carolina game and I just noticed that Kentucky still has the 100th Anniversary patch on the back of their jerseys above the players' names. I think last year was their 100th Anniversary.

Their 100th Anniversary was actually in 2003.

The number is "120" to represent the number of counties in the commonwealth.

Their 100th Anniversary was actually in 2003.

The number is "120" to represent the number of counties in the commonwealth.

My bad. I thought it was 100.

Mizzou's new gold uniforms are the athletic gold and not the "mustard" gold, so it seems like there's now some consistency throughout the schools athletic colors.

46612_north_florida_missouri_basketball.jpg

Virginia Tech with Grey Uniforms today with the Old School VPI Logo on the front. Honoring the VT Corp of Cadets. Grey Uniforms, VPI Logo in Chicago Maroon with Orange Trim. The Shorts have Color Blocks on the Side that are the Corp of Cadets colors. White, Black, Navy Blue. VPI Gold Crest Corp of Cadets Logo on the Back of the Jersey near the collar.

Oklahoma looked good in the new Nike template today. Of course, their play didn't look nearly as good as their uniforms, since Arizona beat them 83-60.

I know Arizona's going to switch to that template later this year and I can't wait to see our take on it.

I agree, but what bugs me is that the sweat from the players darkens the jersey in the back. The good thing about the heavy SODs is that they don't have this problem. As for the design, I would think that it would have to include Old Main, and maybe the wildcat head.

I agree, but what bugs me is that the sweat from the players darkens the jersey in the back. The good thing about the heavy SODs is that they don't have this problem. As for the design, I would think that it would have to include Old Main, and maybe the wildcat head.

If the designs I have seen are what we'll be wearing and not just a prototype, I can confirm that Old Main isn't on there. However, I can't really confirm any other details since I wasn't really supposed to see the designs in the first place and the board that I saw them on nearly got in trouble with the athletic department.

It's a big game for little Valparaiso as they host Purdue... They have a new jersey as well. It's grey with yellow lettering and numbers. If anyone cares, it's on ESPNU so you can see it for yourself.

Michigan's new uniforms for 2010-11

mich3.jpgmich2.jpgmich1.jpg

Prior to this year, most Adidas schools had their own style of uniforms not really seen on any of the other major programs, maybe just a few smaller ones. But this year, it appears that most of the major ones are using this same design, Michigan of course with minus the panel on the side just the piping. Did the Adidas just spend too much time on the NBA this year that they didn't have time to pump out 50 different uniforms so they used one?

Adidas was real lazy this year... all their uniforms are just slight variations with several of them being exactly the same. I think they look good and seem to be pretty high quality, they just all look the same and that is boring. Kansas and Tennessee seem like the only two that had at least a little extra thought put in to them, although still not much.

Silver For Silver's Sake???

Oklahoma looked good in the new Nike template today. Of course, their play didn't look nearly as good as their uniforms, since Arizona beat them 83-60.

I know Arizona's going to switch to that template later this year and I can't wait to see our take on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Oklahoma been wearing these uniforms for a few seasons now? They look like the same ones worn by Blake Griffin. No?

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Oklahoma been wearing these uniforms for a few seasons now? They look like the same ones worn by Blake Griffin. No?

Possibly, but this was the first time I got a good close look at them.

Arizona will debut their Hyper Elite uniforms soon. I don't know of the exact date, but it's not this week.

My money's on breaking them out for the ASU game next weekend.

Wood_120710_9160.jpg

Not a fan.

Silver For Silver's Sake???

Not sure where those colors are coming from...any Valpo students/alumni here? As of 2010, their colors were changed to the following:

ValparaisoU_OFF_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

I've never been entirely sure where the "Gusto Green" originates.

Valpo's gray unis kinda have a Lady Vols feel to it.

Michigan's navy unis are pretty sharp, IMO. I know they got a few weird elements, but I think it comes together pretty well.

I wish UNLV would go back to the Tark days. They have a good modern set...but seriously, nothing beats what LJ and Augmon wore. Although the unis they wore from 1998-2001 were pretty good too.

Missouri's unis still look mustard-y to me. Maybe it's a bad photo, maybe it's my screen. But it atill looks like a dark shade of true atheletic gold.

UW-Milwaukee's new script is far better than the old one. illwauk, the old script and unis looked like they were ordered straight out of an Eastbay catalog.