Backgrounds

chickenfish13

No worries. Also, I actually wanted the logo to look as if its kinda scratched up and everything, thats why its not on top.

These requests may come kinda slow, so bear with me.

Heres the Ducks, hope you like:

amdbackground.png

Also, how can i make the image really small, and then you guys can click, and its full size? Like what others do in background threads so it doesnt take up a whole lotta space.

Updated with Rutgers... sorry I skipped a couple, i was having problems, its fixed now though, so they should almost all be done by later tonight. Credit to gingerbreadmann for helping me out.

rutgersscarletkbg.png

This rutgers background is beautiful.

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

These look absolutely fantastic. When you get a chance and when it's my turn in the queue, could you whip up a Toronto Maple Leafs one using this logo? Thanks a lot in advance!

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

I finished like 4 of the original requests, but honestly inkscape isnt the best for this type of thing, so its hard with some of them. I'll try and do some more, but I might just scratch this and try and work on a different background if no more requests are put out.

Try and keep it up man, I'm next in line! ^_^

But seriously, these are really well done.

Archived