Team Chant gif

FooMasterX5

Great work. I don't know if your taking requests or not but do you think you could make one saying "Eat 'Em up Tigers" in the format as your mets one.

Eatem-up-Tigers.gif?t=1286049524

do you have one that meets the size limit of a signature of this site?

Not only is it the size limit, from the looks of that address, you're trying to link something directly from your hard drive. I suggest you use tinypic or photobucket to upload it onto a host, THEN try to put it in your sig.

BTW, these sigs are nice. We've had guys talk about doing this, but nobody's ever done it. Way to go, man.

thanks, and i do link the pics from photobucket

True2OB.png

Great work. I don't know if your taking requests or not but do you think you could make one saying "Eat 'Em up Tigers" in the format as your mets one.

Eatem-up-Tigers.gif?t=1286049524

do you have one that meets the size limit of a signature of this site?

Not only is it the size limit, from the looks of that address, you're trying to link something directly from your hard drive. I suggest you use tinypic or photobucket to upload it onto a host, THEN try to put it in your sig.

BTW, these sigs are nice. We've had guys talk about doing this, but nobody's ever done it. Way to go, man.

thanks, and i do link the pics from photobucket

I tried the photobucket link and it gave me this [#10211] This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of 860 x 140.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

These are very nicely done. Could I please get one that says GO BIG RED? (for the Huskers.) And if possible could you make it so it's not in the style like the Tigers and Michigan one, but so each word appears in the same spot as the last. Hopefully this isn't too confusing...thanks in advance!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Aw man these are sweet! I gotta make a couple of requests if that's cool: Roll Wave! (for Tulane, preferably with green letters outlined in light blue) or WHO DAT? (for the Saints of course, preferably in black outlined in gold).

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Could I get one that says LETS GO CAPS? Small enough for a sig on this forum. Thanks a bunch these are a great idea.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived