UnclearInitial

MLB Logo&Uniform changes

Those warm-up jacket images are all photoshop composites... I wonder how accurate they are?

The BP jersey pics from Jersey Central are the same ones from the Athlon Baseball Preview. They're just a lot smaller in the mag.

Good find.

Wow, Yankees got 2 different versions.

Every team has two different versions. Short sleeve...long sleeve.

I hadn't seen the new jackets yet. I don't like the little logo at the end of the sleeve. That seems like a very odd placement. Are the sleeves zip-off again?

Upon further examination of the Athlon images, one team will DEFINITELY stand out: Pittsburgh's new BP's are bright yellow with black side vents. The "P" is on the left chest.

And Cleveland's BP will have the Chief Wahoo patch. It doesn't look like anyone else has a patch.

I like the bird head of the J-bird logo and wished they would feature it by itself more than they do. I wish the bird head was the center piece of a total overhaul using blue and silver with black as an accent.

Also, I cannot stand the new Reds script. It reminds me of my little league jersey I wore when I was 10, playing for the Knee-Hi Reds in 1992. Its just lame for a big league team, even as a re-hash of the 1936 unis.

I like the Reds script as a rarely-used part of the package. It should never appear on a home, road, or third, but there's little harm in having it on BP/STs or the occasional jacket or something. I wish the Tigers would use their script more often (but again, not TOO often).

Wow, Yankees got 2 different versions.

Every team has two different versions. Short sleeve...long sleeve.

Heh I was referring to the 2 that have a color disparity between the 2

167629_10150092754307179_27463012178_5993535_7448350_n.jpg

Yankees midnight blue

167629_10150092754327179_27463012178_5993539_6408152_n.jpg

A much lighter blue

note 2 self: maybe i should describe my posts before posting jeez

First glimpse of the A's yellow alts, as tweeted by @JaneMLB

http://twitpic.com/3tyrzv

Too much white piping, but that's amazing. Please tell me that replaces the black alternate...

Looks like a fashion jersey, but I'll take it. It's so much better than the black.

First glimpse of the A's yellow alts, as tweeted by @JaneMLB

http://twitpic.com/3tyrzv

Too much white piping, but that's amazing. Please tell me that replaces the black alternate...

it does. and i actually love it. and call me crazy, but i like the piping. i don't think the three braid works well for the braves red alt, but i like the way it looks here.

as-new-jerseys.jpg?w=320

Looks fantastic. Hopefully the black alt never sees the light of day again.