MLB Logo&Uniform changes

UnclearInitial

Assuming that's the real deal, I think it looks really good. And if I'm not mistaken, it will be the first regular (i.e. non-throwback) yellow jersey worn since the A's last wore them in '82 (I'm not 100% sure about the Pirates though), which is pretty noteworthy IMO.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming that's the real deal, I think it looks really good. And if I'm not mistaken, it will be the first regular (i.e. non-throwback) yellow jersey worn since the A's last wore them in '82 (I'm not 100% sure about the Pirates though), which is pretty noteworthy IMO.

Was from the A's luncheon today, it's the real deal. Bye bye blacks

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

So are the A's going to wear the plain white pants with this new jersey? Or are they going to add the piping down the side of there pants to match the jersey? I don't know of any other team with a jersey with piping not having piping on the pants. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just think it might look weird.

Black is gone, but what about the green? It would be unfortunate if the green were killed off as they've been wearing them for 15 years now, and they're arguably the best looking uniform in baseball.

Black is gone, but what about the green? It would be unfortunate if the green were killed off as they've been wearing them for 15 years now, and they're arguably the best looking uniform in baseball.

For the last few years black were home alt. Green were the road alt. The yellow are now the home alt. Green stays As the road alt. They will wear road alts at home and vice versa here and there at times.

For the last few years black were home alt. Green were the road alt. The yellow are now the home alt. Green stays As the road alt. They will wear road alts at home and vice versa here and there at times.

Good to hear. Didn't figured they'd kill off the green. They've probably worn it more than any other jersey the last 15 years.

Good to hear. Didn't figured they'd kill off the green. They've probably worn it more than any other jersey the last 15 years.

Yea these days they hardly wear the road grey's. It's almost like it's the road alt's and the green are the road primaries.

Archived