UnclearInitial

MLB Logo&Uniform changes

Assuming that's the real deal, I think it looks really good. And if I'm not mistaken, it will be the first regular (i.e. non-throwback) yellow jersey worn since the A's last wore them in '82 (I'm not 100% sure about the Pirates though), which is pretty noteworthy IMO.

Any images of the Red Sox Home/Road 2011 BP jerseys? Thanks in advance!

not as of yet. but majestic is releasing one team per day on their facebook page.

as-new-jerseys.jpg?w=320

Looks fantastic. Hopefully the black alt never sees the light of day again.

Great. So this means the unnecessary black alts are gone?

Assuming that's the real deal, I think it looks really good. And if I'm not mistaken, it will be the first regular (i.e. non-throwback) yellow jersey worn since the A's last wore them in '82 (I'm not 100% sure about the Pirates though), which is pretty noteworthy IMO.

Was from the A's luncheon today, it's the real deal. Bye bye blacks

Looks good, was hoping for a sleeveless but there is too much white piping and the yellow should be brighter.

I think it is brighter just a poor camera that took the pic.

167017_10150093303467179_27463012178_6000583_2419832_n.jpg

167017_10150093303487179_27463012178_6000587_8243396_n.jpg

IMO, the Jays just need a overhaul.

Not that this is bad ( to a point where your use to it ), but it needs something more.

So are the A's going to wear the plain white pants with this new jersey? Or are they going to add the piping down the side of there pants to match the jersey? I don't know of any other team with a jersey with piping not having piping on the pants. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just think it might look weird.

For the CoolBase/doubleknit nerds out there (and I know there's a lot of you), it looks like the ones being worn today are of the doubleknit variety...

25d620b5232fd396a5bae58f584f8c63_full.jpg

o87xj.jpg

I hope Outman never sees the light of day on the roster with that number.

qa1z.jpg

He gave up his number (55) to Matsui.

I hope I see 88 on the field again. That would mean he made it back finally from that bad injury.

Black is gone, but what about the green? It would be unfortunate if the green were killed off as they've been wearing them for 15 years now, and they're arguably the best looking uniform in baseball.

Black is gone, but what about the green? It would be unfortunate if the green were killed off as they've been wearing them for 15 years now, and they're arguably the best looking uniform in baseball.

For the last few years black were home alt. Green were the road alt. The yellow are now the home alt. Green stays As the road alt. They will wear road alts at home and vice versa here and there at times.

For the last few years black were home alt. Green were the road alt. The yellow are now the home alt. Green stays As the road alt. They will wear road alts at home and vice versa here and there at times.

Good to hear. Didn't figured they'd kill off the green. They've probably worn it more than any other jersey the last 15 years.

Good to hear. Didn't figured they'd kill off the green. They've probably worn it more than any other jersey the last 15 years.

Yea these days they hardly wear the road grey's. It's almost like it's the road alt's and the green are the road primaries.