MLB Logo&Uniform changes

UnclearInitial

The Yankees, Giants , and Rangers are being shown on Majestic's faceebook photos in the Triple Sneak Peak gallery. I don't know how to add them.

Of those three, I like the Yankees jersey and the Giants jersey, but the Rangers jersey just says TEXAS and looks really off center with the split for the buttons.

btw, there may be other jerseys there that haven't been released, and I may have put some that have already been posted.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

182761_10150101509617179_27463012178_6110592_4474861_n.jpg

This always makes me laugh. I always wonder what if it said D-Bags.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

You know, say what you will about that White Sox uniform, but at least they wore white socks.

I see what you're saying about the white socks, and matching the team name. The black socks look so much better though.

I remember an old Sportscenter commercial like 10+ years ago that featured a Red Sox player and White Sox player (in full uniform) they were both talking about how they're sock color and team name didn't match (Back when the Red Sox wore navy blue socks...go figure right?)

Who else remembers that commercial?

You know, say what you will about that White Sox uniform, but at least they wore white socks.

I see what you're saying about the white socks, and matching the team name. The black socks look so much better though.

I remember an old Sportscenter commercial like 10+ years ago that featured a Red Sox player and White Sox player (in full uniform) they were both talking about how they're sock color and team name didn't match (Back when the Red Sox wore navy blue socks...go figure right?)

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Wow, I was WAY off. Haha. At least somebody's socks were talked about.

Archived