MLB Playoffs Sigs/Avatars

Bmac

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do a Marlins one saying "2011 Final Season" because they are changing their name after next year.

may I please get a marlins one saying "2011 Final Season" because they're changing their name after next season?

You only need to make one request. A thing you need to know about requesting sigs/avatars/backgrounds/stuff on this site is that the person making them isn't going to get to your request right away. I just got my request filled on another thread a month and a half after the fact.

Patience! :rolleyes:

25yzwqg.png

You only need to make one request. A thing you need to know about requesting sigs/avatars/backgrounds/stuff on this site is that the person making them isn't going to get to your request right away. I just got my request filled on another thread a month and a half after the fact.

Patience!

That's something I lack in life.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Patience!

That's something I lack in life.

To build your ability to be patient, try using ESPNU CollegeTown. That game will keep you waiting for hours. If you can survive the 3 hours loading time, you win.

Archived