NFL "Realtree" camo jerseys

CrookedThumb

Doesn't seem that ideal to hunt in as a saftey vest would cover most of it and you'd want to have some long sleeves under it. Maybe it'd make more sense if rather than using a rifle or a compound bow, you're hunting whitetail with a barbed football.

How we haven't come up with football hunting here in Texas is beyond me. I'd love to nail a javelina with a long bomb.

Whoever decided to use Aaron Rodgers for the Packers jersey clearly does not understand their target audience. I can promise no Packers fan of the deer-hunting redneck variety would EVER wear the jersey of the guy from Berkeley who ran Lord Brett out of town...

Whoever decided to use Aaron Rodgers for the Packers jersey clearly does not understand their target audience. I can promise no Packers fan of the deer-hunting redneck variety would EVER wear the jersey of the guy from Berkeley who ran Lord Brett out of town...

Good news is that they can still wear a Brett Camo jersey and it look like a packer one.

There is almost no mention of a team the player is on other then under the collar, and even then I'm sure it's easily removed.

p8306966nm.jpg

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Good to see they took the time to match up the number styles.

That was the first thing I noticed too. Pretty slapdash marketing job.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Good news is that they can still wear a Brett Camo jersey and it look like a packer one.

There is almost no mention of a team the player is on other then under the collar, and even then I'm sure it's easily removed.

p8306966nm.jpg

I was half-joking (I know... I could've used a :P or :D). I don't know how they decided whose number to choose for each team or if the teams themselves had any input, but the Packers usually have a big, clunky white guy from the Midwest on the roster (Matt Brock, John Jurkovic, Adam Timmerman, Aaron Kampman, etc) who they designate to do stereotypical Wisconsin stuff for cheap PR and would fit perfectly into something like this.

You're right though, those fans will probably still buy Brent's jersey... assuming any actual "sportsmen" buy these. But something tells me these are more likely to find their way on to the backs of inner-city high school kids than anyone who actually, you know, hunts.

Archived