Buffalo's Last Good Player Is Gone

AnythingChicago

Marshawn Lynch is a Seattle Seahawk, leaving Buffalo with C.J. Spiller (now their best player, IMO) as their starting running back.

Will Buffalo win a game this year? Will Seattle win the NFC West with Lynch?

If Lynch was so good, why did the Bills feel the need to get Spiller, especially when they had so many other glaring weaknesses?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

ย 

Buffalo's Last Good Player is Gone.

And so is the team, once Ralph Wilson kicks the bucket. At least at this pace.

This team has shown nothing but senility in its management and incompetence on the field since about 2002. I don't think that they'll go 0-16, but at this rate, I'd be surprised if they get to 5 wins this season.

Marshawn Lynch might be able to help put the Seahawks on top of the NFC West, but that's not saying much at all.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Marshawn Lynch is a Seattle Seahawk, leaving Buffalo with C.J. Spiller (now their best player, IMO) as their starting running back.

If Lynch was so good, why did the Bills feel the need to get Spiller, especially when they had so many other glaring weaknesses?

Why'd they draft Willis McGahee when they had Travis Henry? Why Marshawn when they had McGahee? It's the only position the Bills have actually drafted well at over the past decade, so they just keep on doing it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Will Seattle win the NFC West with Lynch?

He's not exactly their "lynch pin". tongue.gif Sorry...couldn't resist.

It depends on which Seahawks team shows up; the guys that beat San Diego and San Fran at home or the tools that sucked against the Rams and Broncos.

It's gonna be a loooooong season.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Buffalo's Last Good Player Is Gone

Marshawn Lynch is good? :blink:

He was. He had over 1,000 yards in 2007 and 2008. And he gave some of the fans a reason to show up, kind of like LT on the Jets, even if he isn't as good as he used to be.

25yzwqg.png

Buffalo's Last Good Player is Gone.

And so is the team, once Ralph Wilson kicks the bucket. At least at this pace.

What will become of the Buffalo Bills once Wilson dies?

It won't be long til he's a six feet under -- and as we all know, Los Angeles has been promised the next NFL team....

6uXNWAo.png

I would give the Bills more kudos if their uniforms weren't abominations. Unfortunately their roster, possibly outside of Spiller, reflects the terrible quality of their jerseys.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I would give the Bills more kudos if their uniforms weren't abominations. Unfortunately their roster, possibly outside of Spiller, reflects the terrible quality of their jerseys.

Spiller is still too new. Give it another twelve weeks, and he'll fit right in with the rest of 'em. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Why'd they draft Willis McGahee when they had Travis Henry? Why Marshawn when they had McGahee? It's the only position the Bills have actually drafted well at over the past decade, so they just keep on doing it.

Lions/Receivers = Bills/Running Backs

I guess I can start to panic about the Packers season now. I can't think of anyone aside from Ted Thompson and his ridiculous phobia of any player he didn't draft who didn't want them to make a play for Marshawn.

According to various reports the Bills contacted the Eagles and proposed several packages but Andy Reid told them to go away.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

While Lynch has some abilities, and at times in his career has shown them, I'm disappointed the Seahawks went out and got him. I would prefer the Seahawk to fix they're running game with someone without off field issues and grillz.

If he was so good, then why'd they trade him for fourth round and a conditional pick? Seriously, ask that question. It's not like anyone was beating the doors down for him. When they drafted Spiller, if Lynch was that good, there would've been someone calling the Bills for his services. The fact of the matter that no one called to get him, means he is what he is, a running back. Running backs are a dime a dozen. After about 5 years, they are usually towards the end of their career. So Lynch was traded? Big deal. It's not like the Patriots trading Tom Brady or the Colts trading Peyton Manning.

ย 

ย 

Archived