Fictional Team Logos

Anubis2051

Who can forget the Hamilton Steelheads from the TV show "Power Play" that aired up here? Even Don Cherry appeared on it!

logocolor.jpg

roster.jpg

God I loved that show!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cougars from ESPN's Playmakers

playmakers_240.jpg

Here's the only logo shot I can find

161632__play_l.jpg

Fantastic show. [/off topic]

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I searched around and could not find a picture, but there used to be a uniform in hollwood for fictional little league teams called the "Dukes". It was yellow with black trim. I remember it on BH 90210 (yes, I watched it) and saw it on a few other things (don't recall what).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Let's not forget the uber futuristic extreme to the max uniforms from Starship Troopers:

4973611501_ccc3e1006e_o.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived