Fictional Team Logos

Anubis2051

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and lets not forget Hamilton's other famous fictional team, and yet another Mustang team...

Our junior-A team, the Red Wings, wore those jerseys a while ago for a game.

23847_328127833762_509568762_3612035_6761724_n.jpg

I did not know that, probably not the first time a real team wore the jersey/sweater of a fictional team. I think the Johnstown Chiefs has been worn by a team or teams in the past...

I wonder if the Bulldogs will ever wear a Steelheads jersey? :grin:

The Bulldogs did wear Tigers jerseys for a New Year's Eve game in 2000. So far no Steelheads to be seen that I'm aware of.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Sorry no picture...The Orlando Breakers from the tv show Coach.

allow me to help you out a little bit

35214_01_lg.jpg

fox.jpg

1_8d056b9048b48940d1bdb22e09b98f5e.jpg

Also, the college he left to go to Orlando:

National Champion Minnesota State Screaming Eagles

minnesota-state-screaming-eagles-tv-show-coach.png

coach.jpg

Helmet#2 -

fakehelmets.jpg

1. L.A. Peacocks ... "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

2. Minnesota State Screaming Eagles ... "Coach"

3. Crows ... "Smallville"

4. Atoms ... "The Simpsons"

5. Miami Sharks ... "Any Given Sunday"

6. Cows ... "South Park"

7. Adams Atoms ... "Revenge of the Nerds"

87Redskins.png

The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings

1286549943-bingo-long-travel-film.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-06-22-23h54m03s59.png

DSC04494.JPG

I loved that movie... mostly for the uniforms! Every player had a slight variation. I saw it one saturday afternoon as a kid. One of the first things o spark my uniform interest, and I haven't thought about it in years.

Yeah, I loved that movie growing up as well. The uniforms always caught my eye and I would find new, different things about the uniforms each time.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

California Atoms -- Gus

v30864flnrd.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

0.jpg

It's a terrible picture, but it's the best I could find.

hockeyteam.jpg

doesn't show logos, but here's the video, in case there's somebody out here who hasn't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGPh8Hjyg8

The Ontario Beavers, from Canadian Bacon. It was the beaver as seen on the nickel, in black, on a red maple leaf, on Detroit sweaters, with the other team wearing what looked like blank leafs jerseys. anybody have better pics?

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived