Fictional Team Logos

Anubis2051

Let's not forget the uber futuristic extreme to the max uniforms from Starship Troopers:

4973611501_ccc3e1006e_o.png

Jesus Christ, is that where Nike got the idea for Boise and Virginia Tech's Pro Combats? The resemblance is uncanny.

Cool, Figures from movies!!!!!

I like the "Eddie Davis" exspress figurine. I know who played his part, but i don't know his last name.

The Others i don't know of, but i never heard of these figures from the movies, in stores or else where.

love that "The Express" Movie.

Ernie Davis.

Question 1: WTF?

Question 2: Can we re-title this fictional logos AND uniforms?

Statement 1: Just because it's in a movie doesn't make it fictional.

• 6 months later...

Another Star Trek baseball team, the London Kings, who will win the World Series twice, in 2032 and 2042.

393px-Buck_bokai.jpg

Apparently there's a little bit of a debate as to where this team plays. London, UK or London, ON, Canada? Who knows.

*pre-orders season tickets*

Another Star Trek baseball team, the London Kings, who will win the World Series twice, in 2032 and 2042.

[pic redacted]

Apparently there's a little bit of a debate as to where this team plays. London, UK or London, ON, Canada? Who knows.

The name Kings would suggest the UK.

I'm just mortified at the prospect of the pullover fad returning.

[pic redacted]

The name Kings would suggest the UK.

Well Canada is still, technically, a realm of the British Commonwealth. So the name wouldn't be out of the question for a Canadian team either.

Apparently the debate sprung from the fact that there's some acting school here in London, ON that has produced a lot of Star Trek alumni. So given that the name could work for a Canadian team, some people see it as a nod to the city's contribution to the series.

But I'm already putting way to much thought into this.