NBA Adidas Revolution 30 Avatar Series

CDixonDesign

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoopskid, the "mesh" detail in the sides is so small, I figured it would get lost in the avatar size anyhow, and Illustrator is a pain enough with all the detail already :D

As for the Celtics numbers, they aren't necessarily outlined in silver, it's just meant to imply the mesh's stitching. Since it's a single color, and not a two color twill, there is a "raised" stitching similar to a baseball cap logo, around the outer edges. I did that to give it detail at such a small scale...

Oh, and more of these will be filled this week....stay patient with me guys...

Hawks / Josh Smith Home:

HawksHmRev30.png

Hawks / Josh Smith Alternate:

HawksAltRev30.png

Clippers / Blake Griffin Road:

ClippersRdRev30.png

Jazz / Deron Williams Road:

JazzRdRev30.png

Gary, haven't forgotten you man, gotta PM Dennis about your vectors...

Thank you thank you! Awesome work :)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Here's a closeup of the detail of these. I realize now that almost 90% of it is lost in the downsizing to "Avatar" size. I think my artistic OCD isn't getting utilized enough. :lol:

Closeup:

CelticsDetail.png

You should make a wallpaper edition of these, the detail is awesome.

122opcw.jpg

It's amazing to see how many of the people who requested these now have them as their avatars.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived