NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

I don't see anything on the throwback schedule for this week.

So, here are some thoughts...

-The Jets haven't worn green yet. Will they wear white/white at home on MNF vs. the Vikings?

-Will the Redskins continue to wear their gold pants at home?

-Will the Texans go navy/navy at home, if so, when?

Enjoy Week 5!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-The Jets haven't worn green yet. Will they wear white/white at home on MNF vs. the Vikings?

Which is weird, (sort of) especially since they wore Green on White all 4 preseason games.

Via Jets Twitter: It'll be green jerseys/white pants for MNF.

6uXNWAo.png

Which is weird, (sort of) especially since they wore Green on White all 4 preseason games.

Via Jets Twitter: It'll be green jerseys/white pants for MNF.

Thank goodness I'm getting a little sick of seeing just white/white with the Jets

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I didn't know if this has been mentioned, if this is the correct thread, if this should be in the pink thread, or what. Sorry if it's in the wrong place or mentioned, but Aqib Talib is wearing all pink socks today. I don't have a pic (yes I know it's worthless) but I'm sure someone will add one or I will if I find one.

KISSwall09.jpg

I have yet to see a single player or coach on the 49ers tonight wearing any pink.

I love it. Looks so much better. No hats, shirts, gloves, chin-straps, shoes or anything for San Fran.

Unfortunately can't say the same for Philly.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived