2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

LeBron's tweet makes me sad.

1. Don't say "bitch" and then harp about God.

2. The Cavs blow because James abandoned them, yet somehow it's karma, like Cleveland somehow did something to him before he tucked tail and ran to Miami.

3. The Heat haven't won a title with LeBron yet, but he's already talking s**t. Kind of stupid...saying things before you've held up the trophy could definitely lead to some karma.

4. What a douche.

Haters gonna hate.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron's tweet makes me sad.

1. Don't say "bitch" and then harp about God.

2. The Cavs blow because James abandoned them, yet somehow it's karma, like Cleveland somehow did something to him before he tucked tail and ran to Miami.

3. The Heat haven't won a title with LeBron yet, but he's already talking s**t. Kind of stupid...saying things before you've held up the trophy could definitely lead to some karma.

4. What a douche.

LeBron is getting CRAZY heat as a heel. Who knew he was a natural fit for the role?

Vince McMahon?

Close, someone months ago made this YouTube video, and it portrays the James-Wade-Bosh trio as the old N.W.O. Kinda funny, all things considering.

A classic vid, gotta love it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Really looking forward for the Miami Superfriends coming to town tonight to face Blake Griffin and the Clippers; both teams really playing well

In before Still MIGHTY comes in, sees the word Clippers, and goes on one of his usual "Clippers will always suck" rants. :P

I hadn't even seen that until you pointed it out. My eyes were still hurting from reading through and counting the Lakers box score from last night :P

And with that said, I hope Blake Griffin tries to monster dunk on LeBron. Succeed or Fail, that would be awesome.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Cavs are on pace to become the first team in NBA history to go from the best record in the league to the worst in one season. I freaking love it.

Kinda makes this facebook status before their home opener seem pretty stupid: "mark my words, the Cavs will still make the playoffs this year."

PvO6ZWJ.png

Wow, the Clip Ship is on fire. Not real fire, because that would mean the boat is burning and sinking. I mean that they're really hot, like heat, but not like the Heats because that's the team they're beating. I guess I'm trying to say they're doing well.

Wow, the Clip Ship is on fire. Not real fire, because that would mean the boat is burning and sinking. I mean that they're really hot, like heat, but not like the Heats because that's the team they're beating. I guess I'm trying to say they're doing well.

Thye Heat allowed 44 points in a quarter. Karma's a *****, huh? :wink2:

07Giants.pngnyy.png

My whole issue is not just the incorporating God with profanity... but that LeBron is implying the vengeful, striking hammer of God has executed viciously upon thy Cavaliers, and God truly seeks Divine Retribution through parody in the NBA.

And for those of you keeping score at home, that is now LeBron's 3rd "God" reference in his basketball career. I just want to know how long we have to wait for the new CBS Sitcom: $h!t LeBron Says.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

What a win for the Clippers! If this team didn't take so damn long to gel, I truly believe we would be a 1-3 seed right now.

Oh, and LA's other team didn't look so great against the Warriors. Awesome night in the NBA.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What a win for the Clippers! If this team didn't take so damn long to gel, I truly believe we would be a 1-3 seed right now.

Dude, pass the bong!

But really, what else would you expect from the guy who said Kellen Moore should've won the Heisman because of his GPA.

6uXNWAo.png

Yes, had the 13-24 Clippers gelled earlier, they'd be right there fighting for that number one seed with the 33-6 Spurs. It's a stretch to say that had they gelled earlier they'd be in the seven or eight spot. Six spot or better would be absolutely insane. But 1-3?! I can't even think of a term to describe how bat :censored: crazy that is.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived