2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, perhaps. :P

It was one of those things where you mean to say two things and then absentmindedly put them together. I meant to say that I was impressed with how we have beaten several 1-3 seeds or at least played them tough, and if we didn't have a bad start, I honestly think we'd be firmly in the playoff picture, but I managed to screw that up.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

What a win for the Clippers! If this team didn't take so damn long to gel, I truly believe we would be a 1-3 seed right now.

Oh, and LA's other team didn't look so great against the Warriors. Awesome night in the NBA.

1) To echo everyone else's sentiment... HA!... And to the typo explanation of that... HA!

2) You do realize the Lakers still won right? And that almost every Lakers/Warriors game in Oakland is a high scoring shootout? And that the Lakers are still 2nd in the West and 4th in the NBA, while the Clippers are still 13th in the West, right? Just checking.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

What a win for the Clippers! If this team didn't take so damn long to gel, I truly believe we would be a 1-3 seed right now.

Oh, and LA's other team didn't look so great against the Warriors. Awesome night in the NBA.

1) To echo everyone else's sentiment... HA!... And to the typo explanation of that... HA!

2) You do realize the Lakers still won right? And that almost every Lakers/Warriors game in Oakland is a high scoring shootout? And that the Lakers are still 2nd in the West and 4th in the NBA, while the Clippers are still 13th in the West, right? Just checking.

Delusion at it's finest

Delusion at it's finest

Ya, haha, i'm as big a Clippers fan and as high off this win and our recent success as anybody, but i'm also realistic. Granted, i do believe that if they didnt start the season 1-13 and found this streak a little earlier that they would be in contention for a playoff spot, but a 1-3 seed is pretty ridiculous haha.

I'm going to defend Lights Out here and say that the Clippers are a playoff team if they continue playing this way. Probably an 8th seed, since the wheels are about to come off in Denver, and Portland's too banged up to hold them off. I can understand his excitement though from seeing Blake Griffin out his entire first year to looking like a young Tim Duncan in his "rookie season." Does that mean he will as good as Tim Duncan or win as much... no, probably not, because the team around him is not as good. But, and it's a big but, if the Clippers can continue building around Griffin and Gordon they might become a force someday.

As I've already explained...

It was one of those things where you mean to say two things and then absentmindedly put them together. I meant to say that I was impressed with how we have beaten several 1-3 seeds or at least played them tough, and if we didn't have a bad start, I honestly think we'd be firmly in the playoff picture, but I managed to screw that up.

I have ADD. It happens all the time. Usually I'm good about rereading before I post and catching it, but not that time.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

What an awful loss for the Knicks tonight. Worst loss of the year. This game showed why they need Carmelo. In the 4th quarter down by 10 they had no idea what to do but just feed Amare. That works when youre in a tight game within a few points, but not when you need a comeback. They still have no one to come up big and hit an outside shot late. Which I know sounds crazy.

What an awful loss for the Knicks tonight. Worst loss of the year. This game showed why they need Carmelo. In the 4th quarter down by 10 they had no idea what to do but just feed Amare. That works when youre in a tight game within a few points, but not when you need a comeback. They still have no one to come up big and hit an outside shot late. Which I know sounds crazy.

Easily my Kings best game of the year. I honestly though we were gonna blow the early big lead, but for once I could say they were the better team and deserved it.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Easily my Kings best game of the year. I honestly though we were gonna blow the early big lead, but for once I could say they were the better team and deserved it.

Yeah no doubt I was wondering what was going on with the Knicks in the first half when I was out and got an update that they had 15 points in the 1st.

Correction - the loss @ Cleveland was the worst loss of the year.

Games like last night vs. Sacramento happen, to every team. Some nights you just don't have it offensively. They were fine defensively, Amar'e still wound up in double figures and had a good rebounding game. Felton/Chandler just didn't have it, and not having Gallo in there to pick up the slack offensively hurt. No biggie.

On the Melo front, ESPN is reporting he said in an interview that playing in NY would be his "ultimate dream." Granted, he could be talking about Brooklyn, but really, who says "NY" when they really just mean "Brooklyn"? I still get the sense that he's reluctant to go to NJ/Brooklyn. ESPN also reporting that NY is going to deal Anthony Randolph to either Portland, Indiana or Minnesota for a 1st rounder... whether that's related to a deal with Denver, no clue. I just want this to be over already. <_<

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Correction - the loss @ Cleveland was the worst loss of the year.

Games like last night vs. Sacramento happen, to every team. Some nights you just don't have it offensively. They were fine defensively, Amar'e still wound up in double figures and had a good rebounding game. Felton/Chandler just didn't have it, and not having Gallo in there to pick up the slack offensively hurt. No biggie.

On the Melo front, ESPN is reporting he said in an interview that playing in NY would be his "ultimate dream." Granted, he could be talking about Brooklyn, but really, who says "NY" when they really just mean "Brooklyn"? I still get the sense that he's reluctant to go to NJ/Brooklyn. ESPN also reporting that NY is going to deal Anthony Randolph to either Portland, Indiana or Minnesota for a 1st rounder... whether that's related to a deal with Denver, no clue. I just want this to be over already. <_<

Yeah the Cleveland loss was bad but I somewhat understood that one. And with melo, the Randolph trade definetly has something to do with it. I saw somewhere that the Knicks were gonna try to trade for a first round pick to use in the deal with melo. I think its bound to happen soon. As much as I hear about the nets trade, I just don't think he would go there as a consilation for not going to New York.

Archived