2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame the Celtics, for putting together the Big Three that won them a title. Now every team is trying to make a Big Three despite a small selection of superstars. If this crap keeps up, it will be the ruination of the league.

Yeah, how dare the Celtics try to put together players to win them a title! They should of thought of the possible ramifications for the rest of the league!

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

What a deflating performance for the Clippers. If this is how we're going to play without Eric Gordon, than we can kiss our growing media buzz goodbye.

The front office had better have a big move in mind for the trade deadline if we want to salvage the season, because we really need a competent small forward, now more than ever. We can't rely on Blake to be our entire offense. Also, I never want to see Randy Foye on the court again, because he is awful.

I've had it with Kaman, too. Nobody's out for this long with a freaking ankle sprain. Time to nut up and get back on the court.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

What a deflating performance for the Clippers. If this is how we're going to play without Eric Gordon, than we can kiss our growing media buzz goodbye.

The front office had better have a big move in mind for the trade deadline if we want to salvage the season, because we really need a competent small forward, now more than ever. We can't rely on Blake to be our entire offense. Also, I never want to see Randy Foye on the court again, because he is awful.

Also, I've had it with Kaman, too. Nobody's out for this long with a freaking ankle sprain. Time to nut up and get back on the court.

There's nothing to salvage (for this season).

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Good times at the CCLACC.

There's nothing to "salvage" here. They're strictly in evaluation mode for the rest of the season. As good as they've looked in the last several weeks, the fact remains that they're chasing the Golden State Warriors for 12th place, and this year's final record won't have any bearing on what the team does in the future. In fact, winning too many games could slot them into a sort of purgatory where their draft pick isn't high enough to net them a third blue-chip prospect, and cloud the perception of their coaching because he did better than people expected. The objectives should be clearing the decks for free agency, replacing the current coach with a bona fide NBA coach, and seeing how Griffin and Gordon can further develop so that coaching staffs and player acquisitions can be built around them. The Clippers have a bright future right now, and if Sterling is serious about that future for once, that's what he'll do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If the Clips can ditch the dead weight (Baron, Kaman, Gomes, Foye) at the trade deadline and make a trade for a guy like Andre Iguodala, this season may very well get turned around based on the strong play of our younger guys.

THE COACH IS A DUMBASS

This post has been around for two months, and it still cracks me the hell up.

And still rings true for Clippers basketball....

30-something wins, or even .500, should be the goal right now. That's something we can build from to become a true playoff competitor next year.

At which point they can THEN shoot for that 1-3 seed, right? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived