2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

Not as silly as being overly obsessed about a league and team that don't even exist in real life *cough* your signature *cough*.

I'm curious as to how you're gauging my level of "obsession", but that's not relevant to this thread. Moving on...

And I'm curious as to why you care so much about people using "we" to refer to their teams, when most fans do it anyway. As well as how that is relevant to this thread. But I didn't really get an answer to those either. So yeah, maybe we should move on.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as silly as being overly obsessed about a league and team that don't even exist in real life *cough* your signature *cough*.

I'm curious as to how you're gauging my level of "obsession", but that's not relevant to this thread. Moving on...

And I'm curious as to why you care so much about people using "we" to refer to their teams, when most fans do it anyway. As well as how that is relevant to this thread. But I didn't really get an answer to those either. So yeah, maybe we should move on.

I too find it odd how he finds the term "we" stupid, but he plays fantasy sports.

I too find it odd how he finds the term "we" stupid, but he plays fantasy sports.

I find it odd, how you find much of a correlation between the two.

The fact that you deride someone for using "we" when referring to sports teams as stupid (which it is), coupled with the fact that you participate in fantasy sports which are equally as stupid comes off as a little odd to me.

In other news, I'll be shocked if the Clips win a game while Gordon is out. Clearly, a deal needs to be made at the deadline for a competent SF to stop the bleeding this year, and then the summer needs to be devoted to improving our bench immensely.

Wouldn't you rather have a better shot at getting a better player in the draft though to help you down the road?

6fQjS3M.png

The fact that you deride someone for using "we" when referring to sports teams as stupid (which it is), coupled with the fact that you participate in fantasy sports which are equally as stupid comes off as a little odd to me.

I think you'd find a marked minority who think the two are equally stupid. And in the case of fantasy sports, there's no disillusionment as to my true role or level of involvement. Anyway, it's a hobby on par with many others...

I think you'd find a marked minority who think the two are equally stupid. And in the case of fantasy sports, there's no disillusionment as to my true role or level of involvement. Anyway, it's a hobby on par with many others...

Yeah, fantasy sports are dumber after all.

Yeah, fantasy sports are dumber.

Congratulations, that's probably rock bottom for this sub-discussion. Back to the NBA season, then?

Yeah, fantasy sports are dumber.

Congratulations, that's probably rock bottom for this sub-discussion. Back to the NBA season, then?

For the record, I was being sarcastic. My view on fantasy sports is subjective since it's an opinion. We seem to agree on the "we" thing though.

So when will the Cavs win another game?

I'd rather win now. I'm tired of the lottery and waiting for the players we draft to pan out.

And also, we need to start making the playoffs and winning consistently to end even the slightest possibility of Blake bolting to Oklahoma City.

But that's not happening this year, so why not clear the decks and move up a few slots in the draft? You're eight games out of 8th with five teams to jump. The Clippers have to think in terms of next year and beyond now, not this year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived