2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HUGE win for the Knicks, they absolutley needed it. Hopefully they can get past the Hawks tomorrow and start a little streak.

Shouldn't you be a Lakers fan or something? Celtics maybe? Heat?

O haha, you were the same guy who like told me a month ago I'm not a front runner.

HUGE win for the Knicks, they absolutley needed it. Hopefully they can get past the Hawks tomorrow and start a little streak.

O haha, you were the same guy who like told me a month ago I'm not a front runner.

I changed my mind because you talk too much and you get on my nerves. Besides, wasn't it you who about a week ago told me that you don't recall me ever talking to you? And you wonder why you get on my nerves. :P

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I changed my mind because you talk too much and you get on my nerves. Besides, wasn't it you who about a week ago told me that you don't recall me ever talking to you? And you wonder why you get on my nerves. :P

I understand brah.

And yes I understand that this contributes to me talking to much... but not replying kinda looks "wimpy" to say the least. :P

I haven't visited this thread in a few days, but it's time I vent about the Jazz. Since I don't wan't to type a 2,000 word essay, here's all my feelings in a nutshell:

I haven't seen them play this bad in a very long time. To make it all worse, they started thier who-knows-how-long losing streak by losing to the Wizards and Nets....in back-to-back flippin' games. They're a better team than that.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I understand brah.

And yes I understand that this contributes to me talking to much... but not replying kinda looks "wimpy" to say the least. :P

You still talk too much. Oh and never refer to me as "brah." B)

BB52Big.jpg

I understand brah.

"bro"?

I understand brah.

"bro"?

Mr. Infrared41. Respect your elders kid. B)

BB52Big.jpg

I understand brah.

"bro"?

Got it, haha.

I understand brah.

"bro"?

You're an "elder"? How old are you? You come across as a high-schooler. Not necessarily a bad thing, but just saying.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

All 8 home teams won tonight. I don't know if that happens often, but it's definitely the first time I seen (and noticed) something like that.

And one of those road losers was the Wizards, who moved into sole possession of 3rd place in NBA history for consecutive road losses to start a season with 23.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Bulls move into second in the East, and are STILL not at full strength, as we patiently wait for Joakim Noah's return. Regardless, they are playing fantastic, and can only get better. Also, Ronnie Brewer can get up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3E0xIfcrlE

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived