2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

That wasn't funny. Nevertheless, if you really want to draw his ire, call him -Dan.

No worries. I knew it wasn't funny, I was just trying to match the type and level of humor of my comment to that of the person it was directed towards.

As for calling him -Dan, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even infrared.

Not that I give a flying :censored: but what exactly is your problem with me? To be honest, you're so insignificant to me around here that I have no idea how this started. Refresh my memory so I can keep doing whatever it was I did in the first place.

That entire quote is kind of what I meant when I said that you came across as a high schooler. That's something that someone in high school would say. Not just what you said, but the way you said it. Not even a typical college student is that immature.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasn't funny. Nevertheless, if you really want to draw his ire, call him -Dan.

No worries. I knew it wasn't funny, I was just trying to match the type and level of humor of my comment to that of the person it was directed towards.

Not that I give a flying :censored: but what exactly is your problem with me? To be honest, you're so insignificant to me around here that I have no idea how this started. Refresh my memory so I can keep doing whatever it was I did in the first place.

That entire quote is kind of what I meant when I said that you came across as a high schooler. That's something that someone in high school would say. Not just what you said, but the way you said it. Not even a typical college student is that immature.

What.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You chase me around this place and make idiotic comments to my posts, yet I'm the immature one? -Dan was right about you....hey, wait a minute...that's what got this started in the first place right?

Anyway, I'm done with you. It's time for you to move on and make up some new internet enemy to help you fill those lonely nights spent in your basement with a kleenex box and a bottle of baby lotion. I'm not going to waste my efforts on someone who can't even spell logo. And before you even say it, no one gives a flying :censored: (or believes it for that matter) that you misspelled logo as part of an "inside joke." To the outside observer you're just some guy who can't spell. My guess is you think that adding "dude" to your screen name makes you seem more hip than the typical lonely fat guy who spends his evenings trying to start arguments on the internet because it's the only way he can experience any kind of human interaction. If I were more "mature" I might even feel sorry for you. Since I'm not, I guess you'll just have to settle for the fact that you finally got me to pay attention to you.

There, now you have a reason.

PS: Sorry about that run-on sentence towards the end. B)

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

You chase me around this place and make idiotic comments to my posts, yet I'm the immature one? -Dan was right about you....hey, wait a minute...that's what got this started in the first place right?

Anyway, I'm done with you. It's time for you to move on and make up some new internet enemy to help you fill those lonely nights spent in your basement with a kleenex box and a bottle of baby lotion. I'm not going to waste my efforts on someone who can't even spell logo. And before you even say it, no one gives a flying :censored: (or believes it for that matter) that you misspelled logo as part of an "inside joke." To the outside observer you're just some guy who can't spell. My guess is you think that adding "dude" to your screen name makes you seem more hip than the typical lonely fat guy who spends his evenings trying to start arguments on the internet because it's the only way he can experience any kind of human interaction. If I were more "mature" I might even feel sorry for you. Since I'm not, I guess you'll just have to settle for the fact that you finally got me to pay attention to you.

Yeah, and he's really annoying, too.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

At least you acknowledged that you started this :censored: (by making fun of my username (how creative)). I just hope that by the time I'm your age, I'm not spending my free time harassing guys half my age on an Internet board. If I ever get to that point, I would seriously have to consider suicide.

At least you acknowledged that you started this :censored: (by making fun of my username (how creative)). I just hope that by the time I'm your age, I'm not spending my free time harassing guys half my age on an Internet board. If I ever get to that point, I would seriously have to consider suicide.

Like you have much of a life as it is, judging from how often you whine on here about perceived racism and insensitivity. :rolleyes:

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Like you have much of a life as it is, judging from how often you whine on here about perceived racism and insensitivity. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you are still talking to me about conversations we had 6 months ago (yes, it has been about 6 months).

We should graft celebrated Washington posters Loogodude and PROLOGO into PROLOoGOdude. Finally, a suntan lotion that protects you from the Jew-run media.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wizards lose another road game tonight. 0-25 on the road now. That's 4 shy of the NBA record. They won't be on the road again for almost 2 weeks, but it will be @CLE. That should be an interesting game.

If Cleveland wins that game, then they could seriously make a run at going 0-for the season on the road. I mean, if they can't go on the road & beat that Cavs team (if you looked up "Dumpster Fire" in the sports dictionary, there'd be a picture of LeBron James performing the Hogan Leg Drop on Mo Williams), then how are they gonna do it, other than pulling off some random miracle elsewhere?

This is becoming one of my favorite stories of the year, though. I just wanna see who will be the unfortunate ones to take that first L. Now watch the Hawks end up losing to them. :P

Wizards lose another road game tonight. 0-25 on the road now. That's 4 shy of the NBA record. They won't be on the road again for almost 2 weeks, but it will be @CLE. That should be an interesting game.

If Cleveland wins that game, then they could seriously make a run at going 0-for the season on the road. I mean, if they can't go on the road & beat that Cavs team (if you looked up "Dumpster Fire" in the sports dictionary, there'd be a picture of LeBron James performing the Hogan Leg Drop on Mo Williams), then how are they gonna do it, other than pulling off some random miracle elsewhere?

This is becoming one of my favorite stories of the year, though. I just wanna see who will be the unfortunate ones to take that first L. Now watch the Hawks end up losing to them. :P

There is also the potential for CLE to have five or more losses than the Spurs (or whoever will leave the NBA) will have wins.

Sorry chief but I didn't start anything. You and -Dan were arguing over something in the Obama thread. I agreed with -Dan (which is rare in itself but that's another story) and it pissed you off. Since then, you have been harassing me every chance you get. The threads will bear me out on this so let's stop with the "big bad infrared is harassing me" bull- :censored:. Hard as it may be for you to comprehend, I couldn't care less about you or your user name. Frankly, you bore the hell out of me. Now go away. The Lakers and Rockets are on NBA TV and I'd much rather watch that than waste my time arguing with you over nonsense.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

You're a Wizards fan. You might as well get the sleeping pills out now.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Sorry chief but I didn't start anything. You and -Dan were arguing over something in the Obama thread. I agreed with -Dan (which is rare in itself but that's another story) and it pissed you off. Since then, you have been harassing me every chance you get. The threads will bear me out on this so let's stop with the "big bad infrared is harassing me" bull- :censored:. Hard as it may be for you to comprehend, I couldn't care less about you or your user name. Frankly, you bore the hell out of me. Now go away. The Lakers and Rockets are on NBA TV and I'd much rather watch that than waste my time arguing with you over nonsense.

This is like the first time I ever even looked at this tread.

Infrared, we really got under looooooooooooooooogodude's skin!

BTW what did we agree on in the Obama thread that pissed him off?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

With all the tanking for draft lottery balls that will be going down in just a few weeks, The Wiz Kids will pick up a few roadies.

I know it's crazy to even think the Cavs are going 0-for-the rest of the season, but that would be the coolest thing to happen in sports.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Luckily for the Hawks, Washington's already made their two trips here.

Sigh of relief. Now I'm totally pulling for the 0-for, just to say I saw it happen.

Archived