NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder if Redskins will wear white/gold combo on Sunday Night?

Colts are wearing all white. Skins wear burgundy jerseys at home. Since Indy is in all white, I'm expecting the gold pants with the burgundy jerseys. This will be a GREAT-looking game, except for the Colts' shoulder stripes.

87Redskins.png

Does anyone know if the Patriots are wearing their throwbacks this week? I didn't see it on the schedule, but I thought somebody mentioned it last week.

The Patriots are scheduled to wear throwbacks against the Vikings (10/31) and the Lions (Thanksgiving), according to team's Twitter.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ravens in the exciting all whites again today.

Eagles in white/green at home again.

Cowboys going with the white jersey's and silver-green pants as well.

Thank you so much for your continued contributions to this community.

The Rams going with the all navy's today against San Diego. Should be a LOT of navy blue in that game.

The Chiefs also continuing to trot out the boring-as-hell all whites in Houston as well.

I am already saying that Infrared goes with the Browns/Steelers game as his "best looking" game of the week. Throwback fever, baby!

The Rams going with the all navy's today against San Diego. Should be a LOT of navy blue in that game.

The Chiefs also continuing to trot out the boring-as-hell all whites in Houston as well.

I am already saying that Infrared goes with the Browns/Steelers game as his "best looking" game of the week. Throwback fever, baby!

Hate the navy pants with navy socks leotard look and this game is the most saturated game with the look. And of course my Rams make it worse by going all-navy. Either white pants (with a modified striping) or gold with the dark jerseys. Navy pants with the white jersey wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the navy socks.

Hate the navy pants with navy socks leotard look and this game is the most saturated game with the look. And of course my Rams make it worse by going all-navy. Either white pants (with a modified striping) or gold with the dark jerseys. Navy pants with the white jersey wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the navy socks.

Danario made it look good though ;) Go mizzou!

I can't tell you how happy I am that the Browns are back to wearing their road uniforms as intended.

They wore white jerseys with orange pants?

I'm assuming it means all white with striped socks, a.k.a., the classic Browns uniform.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here's this week's episode of "Make Dennis Bergan's head explode." Without further adieu here are this week's best and worst looking games. With pictures of the top five best.

Best looking game this week. (and there were quite a few to choose from) This one was a really tough call.

1. Seahawks - Bears: I really like Seattle's road look. Combine it with the Bears home uniform it was enough to get the top slot this week. Too bad Seattle looks so awful at home because their road uniforms are killer. It's also a great match up of classic and modern.

Seahawks_Bears_Football.sff_72761_game.jpg

2. Colts - Redskins: The Redskins sporting the gold pants and the classic look of the Colts. This is what an NFL game should look like. All that kept this game from getting the top spot was that I like Seattle's road uniforms just a tad better than Indy's.

APTOPIX_Colts_Redskins_Football.sff_73043_game.jpg

3. Raiders - 49ers: You know it's a good week when this uniform match up comes in third.

Raiders_49ers_Football.sff_72895_game.jpg

4. Chiefs - Texans: Like I said, there were a lot of great games to choose from. Any one of this week's top five would win most other weeks. This one gets extra points for being the best helmet match up of the week.

Chiefs_Texans_Football.sff_72758_game.jpg

5. Dolphins - Packers: Another great helmet match up. Another game that would finish better than 5th in the best looking list most weeks.

Dolphins_Packers_Football.sff_72782_game.jpg

Honorable mention: Saints - Bucs, Lions - Giants.

Worst looking game this week: Thankfully, due to the number of great match ups, there weren't many to choose from for the worst list this week. But the worst looking game was certainly deserving of the top spot this week. Mercifully, Buffalo has a bye this week.

1. Chargers - Rams: Amazing how a simple pair of blue pants can ruin a great uniform. Well done Rams.

Chargers_Rams_Football.sff_72836_game.jpg

Other notes: I'm sure Dennis Bergan is wondering why Browns - Steelers didn't make the best list. Especially since he was so sure it would take the top spot. My honest opinion of the Steelers throwbacks is this; I guess they're not awful. The helmet is kind of cool but the overall set just doesn't do much for me. That said, it's nice to know you're paying such close attention.

Be sure to tune in again next week for another exciting episode...

BB52Big.jpg

Archived