Ole Miss selects Rebel Black Bear as new mascot

pianoknight

I would just like to see any of you do what some of the mascots can do athletically. If any of you were that athletic, you wouldn't be on this site.

Yourself included, obviously.

No, not really. I played college ball.

Yes and I played in the NBA last season. What's your point? I bet you didn't even get drafted.

Yeah cuz everyone that plays college football gets drafted. I missed playing in a post-season all-american game since I broke my leg the last game of the season. Was I good enough to play in the NFL? No, I don't think so. And I wouldn't want to. 12 years of football is hell on the body.

I'm in no condition to post...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

44432582326267196666.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to see any of you do what some of the mascots can do athletically. If any of you were that athletic, you wouldn't be on this site.

Yes and I played in the NBA last season. What's your point? I bet you didn't even get drafted.

Yeah cuz everyone that plays college football gets drafted. I missed playing in a post-season all-american game since I broke my leg the last game of the season. Was I good enough to play in the NFL? No, I don't think so. And I wouldn't want to. 12 years of football is hell on the body.

If you played college football, then what's you're name? It's not like there's any incentive to lie about that since your name's gotta be out on the internet...

6fQjS3M.png

If you played college football, then what's you're name? It's not like there's any incentive to lie about that since your name's gotta be out on the internet...

He could say his name is Tim Tebow if he wanted to haha.

MTWillie, do you really think Montana is the only University to ever think of putting a Bear in a basketball jersey with a seat band? Just curious, you seem to have gotten a little fired up over the idea that Ole Miss has had the same thought as a bunch of other teams.

Archived