Boards upgrade, downtime 20 mins

CC97

Quick question about mobile: Is there any way for mobile users to jump out of 'mobile mode' and back over to the regular web version of the boards?

On Android, clear your cache, turn off mobile view in the browser settings, and then it should take you to the regular site. Just make sure to turn off the visual editor.

I'll give that a try. Thanks D.

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, something on the main site is crashing my browser. It happens when I see some long .cc URL in the status bar.

sportslogos.net or chriscreamer.com

can you refresh the page... is it still doing it after a refresh?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got logged out of here, so when I logged back in the "Recent Topics" and "Watched Content" tab appears on the right like it always does when you first log in. I close these normally, but when trying to now, the page reloads and the tab is still there. It won't close. Any suggestions?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I got logged out of here, so when I logged back in the "Recent Topics" and "Watched Content" tab appears on the right like it always does when you first log in. I close these normally, but when trying to now, the page reloads and the tab is still there. It won't close. Any suggestions?

You're just going to have to minimize them each time.

25yzwqg.png

I shouldn't have to though, that's the point. If I close it out, it should stay closed until the next time I get logged out.

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I shouldn't have to though, that's the point. If I close it out, it should stay closed until the next time I get logged out.

Hmm, that's weird. I always minimize the Fantasy Sports because I don't care about them, and that way I can see today's birthdays easier.

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you...

25yzwqg.png

Hmm, that's weird. I always minimize the Fantasy Sports because I don't care about them, and that way I can see today's birthdays easier.

I think you may be misunderstaning what I'm talking about. It's the pane on the right side of the main menu. It shows recent posts, and posts you subscribe to. The good news is, is that it's finally closing and staying closed. Situation under control!

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I think you may be misunderstaning what I'm talking about. It's the pane on the right side of the main menu. It shows recent posts, and posts you subscribe to. The good news is, is that it's finally closing and staying closed. Situation under control!

I understood that. I was just mentioning how I always minimize fantasy sports. Oh, and congrats. ^_^

25yzwqg.png

Now I just updated my browser on my MAC, and if there is a Twitter feed to a team, the Twitterbird is aside the team name.

I don't know if that is annoying yet, but is this also new?

I have my settings to text only, so I have not seen a signature unless I am visiting relatives, so I cannot talk about any of those changes.

Now I just updated my browser on my MAC, and if there is a Twitter feed to a team, the Twitterbird is aside the team name.

Sounds more like an app or some add-on you've installed on your end -- I haven't added anything like that to the site

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

Sounds more like an app or some add-on you've installed on your end -- I haven't added anything like that to the site

There is a Twitter extension to Safari that does that.

• 2 months later...

I switched from Android to Windows Phone, and the mobile site doesn't load on my new phone. Is that a Windows Phone thing? Or is there a mobile-specific address I can point to?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• 4 months later...

Is anyone else having trouble receiving e-mail notifications since the update?

I've noticed that too..

Go to your spam folder, they should be in there, that is what happened to my e-mail notifications.

Archived