Miltownmvp's Nfl Resurrection Thread

MilTownMVP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, light blue and yellow are the official colors of the City of Philadelphia. Otherwise, it'd look a whole lot like the Chargers early 1960's unis.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Yea I tried doing something like this for the NFL but there were so many folded or relocated teams i stopped after 1, the Boston Redskins. I had done a defunct NHL before, and this thread is inspiring me to do a defunct MLB too.

By the way good job.

BTW, if you need a logo for the Providence Steamroller, let me know, I think I just might have one laying around..... :rolleyes:

As long as you can make it orange and black (if it's not already), send it over...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Or a Canton Bulldogs, a St. Louis Gunners, a New York Yankees, a Cincinnati Reds (Yes, there was an NFL New York Yankees and Cincinnati Reds franchise) or for that matter the Deactur Staleys (now known as simply...DA BEARS!)

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I figured with all the discussion of my IFL team, I'd give you the REAL Milwaukee Badgers

milwaukee.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

is that burnt orange? bronze? gold? something? :therock:

I thought it was Texas orange, but I guess it does look a little lighter. I got it from ssur.org in the NFL team colors section. Apparently that's the color they used.

snappers_sig.gif

Very well done. I have skipped this thread a couple times, and now I'm glad I got caught up. Zone, your Racine Tornados logo is awesome.

Well done on these, MilTown. I'm really enjoying this thread. Keep up the good work!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Here's an idea I had...rollers1.jpg

Thanks for the logo Zoneranger... very 60's-ish (which for this project is a good thing).

I'll get to work on the Steamroller after I get home.

snappers_sig.gif

Actually, light blue and yellow are the official colors of the City of Philadelphia.

What? Those are our colors too (along with red).

flag_200x153.jpg

We really need to change it...

snappers_sig.gif

The Providence SteamRoller

providence.gif

The reason the #'s don't match up with the years this team existed is because this was originally a concept for a St. Louis Rams farm team called the Iowa Barnburners (based in Des Moines).

snappers_sig.gif

Archived