Miltownmvp's Nfl Resurrection Thread

MilTownMVP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miltown,

Thought you might like to see someone else's concepts of defunct NFL teams helmets. Check this out....Helmets to Infinity website

Cool site. I'm suprised I never came across it until now.

I'll get to the Indians unis in a minute, but I think I'm going to use it for Akron instead.

As for your logo, whether or not its PC, it looks like something that a team would've used in the 20's-60's. And it's still got nothing on Chief Wahoo.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Miltown,

Thought you might like to see someone else's concepts of defunct NFL teams helmets. Check this out....Helmets to Infinity website

Great site, I agree, along with the Helmet project & Helmets, Helmets, Helmets this makes for great reference sources--I wish this was around when I started my US CFL custom Madden teams--still I can update them...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I know this probably belongs on the request board, and yes I've read the FAQ, but I need to know where you got that uniform template?

It's STL Fanatic's template. I found it at SSUR.org, but I think it's also posted at one of the pinned threads at this board.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Archived