The Ugliest Bathroom is no more

CC97

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let him come back. If he screws himself again, he screws himself.

There may be something to having him around.

Let him try to join under a new name and worm his way back into the CCSLC's good graces like everyone else seems to have. It's really the admirable way to do it, to cite recent history.

For any cartoon buffs, Top Cat was a cartoon in the 1960s produced by Hanna-Barbera.

I admit it. I don't get it. What's being implied here?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Let him try to join under a new name and worm his way back into the CCSLC's good graces like everyone else seems to have. It's really the admirable way to do it, to cite recent history.

For any cartoon buffs, Top Cat was a cartoon in the 1960s produced by Hanna-Barbera.

A certain member is of the undead variety.

spacer.png

Says the guy who can't wait to jump all over somebody for daring to troll the boards.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Says the guy who can't wait to jump all over somebody for daring to troll the boards.

I will give you the fact that I went overboard with Louie...and sometimes Panny. I'm just fiesty.

It was a terrible idea from the beginning, and it was terrible in execution.

Kinda like TATC uniforms in MLB :lol:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

We are implying that there have been banned members who have come back under different names and have "redeemed" themselves...then we made cute little references to their user names. Got it? :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

We are implying that there have been banned members who have come back under different names and have "redeemed" themselves...then we made cute little references to their user names. Got it? :P

I got that...and the "current"...was hoping for the "former."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is JohnnyFriedRice back under a pseudonym yet? And is TCR who I think he is?

Is JohnnyFriedRice back under a pseudonym yet? And is TCR who I think he is?

Probably and yes

Archived