Non-whole uniform numbers

Geoff

I've been following EHC München for the past few seasons and I've been perplexed by their roster each time I look at it this season. Defenseman Dave Reid is listed as 95.5. I not sure if this is some weird quirk or a sponsorship deal but his jersey actually says 95.5:

2010_10_17_18_57_54_DSC_6411.jpg

2010_10_17_19_00_13_DSC_6427.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I'd guess radio station, but who knows. Reminds me of T-Wovles mascot "Crunch", who's number was (is?) 101.3 after the local top-40 station.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Eddie Gaedel's jersey from his at-bat with the St. Louis Browns --

eddie_gaedel_jersey.jpg

eddie_gaedel_poster.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Technically, it wasn't an at-bat, just a plate appearance. ;)

Point taken. :cursing:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Do European hockey teams sell lots of jerseys? I'd imagine not with all of that clutter.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

If Kyle Wellwood joins this league, he can wear pi! The only question is how many decimal places he'll get on there.

I do wear pi as my number (amateur baseball in Melbourne, Australia). No issues with decimal as I use the greek letter

DSC_0212s.jpg

Or they can start going with letters as numbers:

goldberg.jpg

that's a Roman Numeral ^_^

Do European hockey teams sell lots of jerseys? I'd imagine not with all of that clutter.

I've seen replicas without the ads but they do sell off their game worns.

And approximately how much of the land mass of Europe is owned by Skoda Motors? They're like Omnicorp.

They are a huge supporter of hockey in general.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I didn't know NASCAR had a hockey league. Damn there's a lot of sponsors on those uniforms.

welcome to uniforms outside of North America. I live in australia and unis have crap-loads of sponsors.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived