NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming the Titans wear their home light blue jerseys, the Eagles will continue their 2010 run of not wearing their midnight green jersey. Figure the first time they'll wear them is after their bye against the Colts in week 9.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Football Giants will be in their 'road' pants with home blue jerseys in dallas monday night. Not a huge uniform change, but a unique adjustment nonetheless; not to mention a throwback to their home uniform combo of the late '50's.

Don't quote me, but I think I heard the Chargers will go powder blue against the Pats.

San Diego will be wearing their powder blues against the two bay area teams this year. Navy most likely against the Patriots.

since there is a best and worst uniform game look every week, I nominate the Patriots vs Chargers for the best.

Assuming the Titans wear their home light blue jerseys, the Eagles will continue their 2010 run of not wearing their midnight green jersey. Figure the first time they'll wear them is after their bye against the Colts in week 9.

I think you're right on that. The Eagles start to wear their midnight green when it is late October or starting in November. They only wear the midnight green for early season games if it is a night contest which was the case againse the Vikings in 2004 and against the Packers in 2006. They wore white against the Falcons last week because it is still somewhat warm in mid October during the daytime.

Football Giants will be in their 'road' pants with home blue jerseys in dallas monday night. Not a huge uniform change, but a unique adjustment nonetheless; not to mention a throwback to their home uniform combo of the late '50's.

Its a nice look. I'd rather see them go this way full time.

I hear the Cowboys are going with the "classic" whites with silver-green pants this week.

Hope they are lucky!

Your continuing contributions to the board are greatly appreciated.

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys mismatched colour set, and I think the silver-green colour they use for their pants is one of the ugliest ever conceived. I'm almost becoming a fan of the look, however, because of our good friend and troll dennis. You know, out of principal.

As opposes to Baseball Giants? :rolleyes: lol

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Its a nice look. I'd rather see them go this way full time.

agreed...the road grays have a much better striping pattern...absolutely no reason for 2 sets of gray pants...if they want a 2nd set of pants add white

As opposes to Baseball Giants? :rolleyes: lol

The team's official name is the New York Football Giants.

I hear the Cowboys are going with the "classic" whites with silver-green pants this week.

Hope they are lucky!

Your continuing contributions to the board are greatly appreciated.

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys mismatched colour set, and I think the silver-green colour they use for their pants is one of the ugliest ever conceived. I'm almost becoming a fan of the look, however, because of our good friend and troll dennis. You know, out of principal.

Dennis Bergan posts that every week. His act is just tired. I suggest we go willmorris on him and simply reply "Dennis Bergan has spoken. May as well close the thread." to anything he says.

EDIT: Stay tuned for this week's edition of "Make Dennis Bergan's head explode."

BB52Big.jpg

he posts that every week (because that's all they're wearing this year) as if we're the ones keeping the Cowboys in white jerseys at home with the green-silver pants. It's moronic.

Plus, pretty much everyone here hates the Cowboys home look with the awful pants and the mismatched blues. I don't know why he thinks we like it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Bucs wore all white again.

Forced the Rams to wear their home blues and they wore white pants with it.

Also it was military appreciation day at the Bucs game, so it was pink free. I was thrilled, it looked so nice out there.

We should have a military appreciation month rather than a breast cancer month.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived